I need help!!!

Ok im new at this but I have a prayer request: I've been praying for my girl friend well were separated now because we are unevenly yoked. Im Catholic and she's Jehovah's Witness she told me she was while we were going together but I didn't know enough of this religion so I continued with the relationship. So I have fallen deeply I mean deeply in love with her. I have been saying novenas such as the Lady of Mt. Carmel, St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit, for her to convert. I can't just talk to her about it because her mom raised her to be a JW and her mom passed away when she was young because of the blood transfusion thing. So she's very hard headed or closed minded to other religions. I understand if it's not God's will for us to be together but I still want her soul to be saved so If ya'll could pray for her that would mean alot I know GOD is a miracle worker and there's strength in numbers. Thanks a lot and GOD BLESS YOU and MAY HE SHINE UPON YOU!!!!!!! :)

I am praying for her conversion and your discernment about God's will for you! :grouphug::signofcross:

You've got it, my friend! Prayers lifted up!

Prayers to the both of you! God Bless!

EricW.

Loving God please help bwa through the sadness of loss.
He has respected the difficulties that would make the relationship a serious problem in marriage and with regard to his future children, but nevertheless there is much grief in losing a loved one.

Please bless him for his courage, and grant him all the graces he needs to carry him through this loss and to find hope for the future as the good Catholic man he chooses to be.
Please flow Your graces also to the girl with whom he longs to be united again in heaven.

im sorry for all that you're going through at the moment I once had a girlfriend she was jehovah's witness and it's not the person it's what they put inside peoples head what those people you have to face to face to face with the Bible I've taken of course with father amatulli on other churches sects always remember religion plays a major role in a relationship maybe know when dating but let's think on the long run you have kids you want to baptize in Catholic and she wants to baptize jehovah witness that's a big fight waiting to happen on Sunday you want to go to your church and she wants to take the kids to her church from the minute the walking to the temple they are raised and talk to hate catholicism they say that we're the root of all evil then you should ask her this if God teaches not to judge anyone then why do you guys judge others they go buy old teaching uS being Christian we have to remember we follow the New Testament not the Old Testament the Old Testament is a guide before the coming of of our Lord Jesus Christ remember the 22 things to the Bible talks about the end of the world 20 of them already happened they have a big miss interpretation of the Bible

[quote="bwa777, post:1, topic:294467"]
Ok im new at this but I have a prayer request: I've been praying for my girl friend well were separated now because we are unevenly yoked. Im Catholic and she's Jehovah's Witness she told me she was while we were going together but I didn't know enough of this religion so I continued with the relationship. So I have fallen deeply I mean deeply in love with her. I have been saying novenas such as the Lady of Mt. Carmel, St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit, for her to convert. I can't just talk to her about it because her mom raised her to be a JW and her mom passed away when she was young because of the blood transfusion thing. So she's very hard headed or closed minded to other religions. I understand if it's not God's will for us to be together but I still want her soul to be saved so If ya'll could pray for her that would mean alot I know GOD is a miracle worker and there's strength in numbers. Thanks a lot and GOD BLESS YOU and MAY HE SHINE UPON YOU!!!!!!! :)

[/quote]

You have a real problem, Jehovah's are real cultest and they hate Catholics. They count coup on Catholics like Indians used to count coup on White men. Get out of it now man, and I mean now. Sure you are nuts about her but guess what, I have met hundreds of women in my life I could have loved and married - and I'm still a bachelor!! My choice. Anyway, you can't let this go any longer. Out, out, out. Now, now, now.:banghead:

[quote="bwa777, post:1, topic:294467"]

[/quote]

Taking your position in to account.There must also be understanding on your side.Many view us as "hard-headed and closed minded" which is fair enough.Being ignorant of this religion has brought you in to this predicament,where it could've been avoided.Having said that,there is a reason for your encounter.Perhaps to improve your station in life in terms of learning your faith more thorough and to bring this girl to the knowledge of truth.

You must convert yourself before you can convert others,the old saying goes.If you are her only point of contact in regards to Catholicism,it then falls upon you to become apostolic, not to force the issue,but by prayer and example if the opportunity presents itself.If you're emotionally attached to this girl,your intentions for prayer may not be in accordance with God's will,but self interest.Which is a prayer in vain.

If you truly want the best for this girl,then give her the faith and...see what happens after that.

God bless you mate and all the best,

JMJ

Remembering you both in my daily prayers. God bless!

Praying.

**Praying for your girlfriends soul and your peace of mind.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thanks so much for all the prayers I pray the Lord blesses ya'll and keeps ya'll close to him!!!!!!

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Father, I pray for this young woman. Please touch her heart, soul, and mind with zyour mighty power so that she may be led towards the church. May she be open to conversion to the faith and mau her soul be saved. I also pray for bwa777. May he be granted wisdom and knwoledge to discern Your plan for him. Ease the pain and loneliness brought about by this relationship which ended. All these I ask humbly in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.