I need love too.

Lord I feel alone, I give love to all people and I reach out to help others. People take my caring and love and help .But I need love too LORD from others . Let people come to me with love for me in a caring, loving, and with compassionate hearts. Lord surround me with love . Lord I know you love me and I love you. Lord let people who I love come to me also. thanks Lord, in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone pray for me. , John

1 Cor 13:4-8
Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Dear John, I still mention you in my prayers. Hoping your ear disease had gone.

O Lord, have mercy on John, don’t leave him alone. Amen.

Dear John,
I love you. I know how you feel. I find it hard to give and give without anything coming back but then I think of the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but please hear my prayers……Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for John and help him realize that he is loved by You and by us all. Amen

Praying hard for you, John.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dearest John,
My heart goes out to you. I don’t want you to feel alone and be lonely. I will be praying that you find the right person to love you and whom you will back. We at CAF love you. I know it’s not the same - but we’re all here praying for you and your well-being. You have prayed for me SO MANY TIMES, I am grateful to be able to pray for your needs. Don’t give up, John. I tell my daughter the same thing. She, too, is lonely. God will surely not abandon you! Lord, have mercy on our dear brother, John. Grant him peace, tranquility and send love his way. He is such a true follower of you, Lord. Please, I beg you, take good care of our John.
Amen.

Love,
Judi

Jesus please take John into Your heart in the cry he makes to You. We all need love and friends. On earth, You had friends, Jesus, and spent time and visits with them. Please lead John to genuine friends chosen by Your for him.

konstantin, yes i have an ear infection again over 2 months now and do pray for my ear and health and my sadness of feeling alone. mom 4truth thanks for your loving prayers and kind thoughts. i do understand your daughter as we both are in the notably similar situation. i have prayed for her. everyone thanks for praying . trishie thanks so much. st. gabriel and 244 rocket thanks so much. everyone i appreciate your prayers, john

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for John. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.