I need prayer badly

Been away from the board for a while now. No computer access. I need prayer now more than ever! I have finally gotten through a lot of legal prceddings concerning my past. Now I am going to be monitored heavily by probations (including a tracking device possibly). As for now, since the charges are out of state for me, i am stuck in a homeless shelter for up to a week while probation transfers my case to my home state. I got off easy on probation but it is very cold here and the shelter is well, a shelter. I’m typing this from a library near the shelter (Thank God for this library, it’s warm here.) But I am far from home and afraid. I am out of clean clothes. I know I deserve much worse than i got, but my prestent situation is bad. Could you all pray for this repentent sinner? I would greatly appreciate it. May God bless all who pray and those who don’t as well.

somebody, please? please help. i’m desperate. please pray for me.

Do not think that no responses to the thread means nobody is praying. If they were posting here, they would not be praying. May you be brought out of all your trouble and continue live a fruitful, grace-filled, and blameless life.

You will be in my daily prayers! May God grant you the grace and strength to remain faithful to Him during this difficult time in your life. Stay faithful to Him and follow Him and He will lead you according to His will. God bless you! In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

God bless all!!!

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon an mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Do not despair for the Lord is with you!!! He came to get sinners to repent and save them, so know that He walks with you. Take advantage of this opportunity and spend a lot of time speaking with Jesus, offer Him all these sufferings as reparation for all you have offended Him. He understands your suffering, for He suffered a lot more than what you are experiencing right now. Have peace and comfort in your heart, for He is with you at all times. Repeat to yourself that He is with you, over and over until you believe it in the bottom of your heart. God bless you!!!

:console: I will remember you today. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. Please know that Jesus loves you very much. This time is not a punishment, it is a gift. That is hard to understand now when you are hurting much. This is a time to grow closer to the loving God who went through even more than you are at this moment. He did this because He loved you so very much. He would have done this for you even if there wasn’t a single other soul in the world. He loves YOU. Please realize that much, even if all else seems lost. :hug3:

:signofcross:
Praying for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Glory be to the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Thank you all so much. May God bless all of you!

Praying very hard for your happiness and a successful life! God be with you and your future endeavors.

Just becuase no one responds does not mean no one is praying.
I pray for gods will in your life and the strength to do it. St. Paul was a great sinner and look at what he did for the Glory Of God!!!
Please keep your faith. Imagine all the people you can help when you get through this!!!

I wondered where you were. You’ve been in my prayers. And I know you’re repentant and a good person. I remember your posts, and the faults you humbly mentioned.
I offer all that you are presently suffering with Jesus’ reparation.
God bless you.
With warm regard, Trishie

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying…

I am very sorry for your situation. You can count on my prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers. I now have my own bed at the shelter uinstead of a cot. I have not heard from the probation office though, so I will be at the shelter until Tuesday. Three more nights at least. But in th emean time I gotta, pillowand a bed! WOOHOO! Please continue praying for me. I need strength to keep going. Thank you all again.

Praying for you.Rocky

Hail Mary. . full of grace. . .

…I just found out I could be here up to a month…i’m homesick and lonely already.

Continuing to pray for you.Don’t give up,Jesus will take care of you.Rocky.

You are in my prayers dear Layp3rsOn

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.