I need prayers! Meeting w/ surgeon about my hip

:signofcross: :highprayer:

Please, please, please…I really need prayers for me today.

I’m going to be meeting with my surgeon this afternoon, to discuss what to do about:

1. the hip that was replaced last August and that still in excruciating pain…

2. the hip that’s scheduled to be replaced in a couple of weeks

I’m both looking forward to and dreading this meeting. I don’t have any idea what’s going to happen, although I foresee at least one more MRI in my future, and possibly ANOTHER postponement of my 2nd hip replacement until we get the first one back to where it should be.

I don’t know what he’s going to do but someone has to do *something *because I can’t keep on this way. Even though I’m not Catholic (I used to be) anymore. I may start offering up the pain for the prayer intentions of others. That’s about the only good thing I can see coming out of this.

Please pray.

And ps–Thank you, Lord, for pain medication because I’d be in even worse shape than I’m in now without it.

Alright.
Hope everything goes well!
I have copied your thread into the “Prayer Intentions” sub-forum.

I’ll pray for you to have the help needed to overcome your pain and suffering,
God Bless,
dondman2:thumbsup:

Ahhh - as someone with one hip replaced and one needing to be, I can relate!! Ouch and prayers!

Will offer my evening prayers for you!

Kathy

What did the surgeon say?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.