I need prayers please

Lately at school I haven’t been treated very well because I refuse to do things I use to do with friends and others. So they won’t even hangout with me or talk to me :(.

Things will change as you go along. I pray you can focus on Holy Week and see the love poured out upon us by the Father through the SOn. You will be healed by time and patience.

God bless you for your courage.
May God continue to give you strength, and to help you find good companions who care about you as a good person.

You have picked a really beautiful user name and I hope God’s peace comes flooding into your life through the prayers of others–I don’t know your situation but kids can be so cruel, especially if we act or do things differently. These are really hard years and you just have to survive them. Stay true to yourself, don’t doubt your own abilities and just remember there are countless others going through the same feelings each day.

Lord Jesus,
Today we lift up our prayers for this beautiful person, made in your image. We pray you guide and protect them in whatever difficulties they are experiencing at this moment in their lives. We pray you strengthen them for life’s journey and all that you have planned for them…Let them feel your loving presence all around them and place compassionate
people in their life to help and befriend them.

Lord hear our prayer.

praying for you

Praying…

[BIBLEDRB]Deuteronomy 31:6[/BIBLEDRB]

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:signofcross:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I pray that you take this opportunity to draw closer to our Lord, spending more time with him in solitude and prayer. May he be your strength and best friend, and give you his peace.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.