I need prayers please...

I’m going through tough trials… My name is Andrew Robinson by the way. I really need prayers for endurance… Much love to all who come across this post. God bless you all. With love in Christ, all on this forum have :highprayer:my blessing:highprayer:.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that the Lord guides you , and shows you mercy and love

this I pray in the name of his son Jesus Christ

Amen!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Philippians 4:6-7* do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ.

Glory be to the Father,
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning,
Is now and ever shall be,
World without end,
Amen.

May the Lord be with you! My prayers are with you. Find peace and Keep staedfast love for God, others, and yourself. Amen.

Read more: whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-peace-20-great-scripture-quotes/

Praying!

Loving God please guide Andrew through his difficulties and help him to resolve them in the ways that are most pleasing to Your will and most beneficial to his spiritual and his temporal welfare.

Andrew, I'll include you in my Divine Mercy chaplet intentions tonight. May the mercy of Jesus be upon you.

:gopray2:

Dear Lord be with my brother Andrew who is asking for endurance. Only You know the circumstances he is going through, but please supply him with the grace to endure whatever he needs to edure I pray in the precious Name of Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ who reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, forever and ever,Amen.

mlz

Holy Father, may You support Andrew and may he not fear since he will find in You what he needs to endure whar he has to endure, calmly and wisely. May Your Holy Spirit guide him in his actions, and may this difficult period for him bring closer to the path to You.
May he feel the love of his family, his friends, and even if is alone may feel the love around him,
Please Lord help in according to your Will.

Lord, please grant Andrew endurance. Help him to persevere in faith and in every good work. May he pray ceaselssly, rejoice always and give thanks in all circumstances. Mother Mary, I recommend Andrew to you. Please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.