I need prayers

Please pray for me. My husband has told me that he will not attend any counseling, or go to Retroaville, and wants a legal separation. In his mind, every single last problem is my fault. I did make mistakes, but I don’t think it’s all my fault. I went into marriage thinking divorce is not an option, so I don’t know how to handle this.

I am leaning on God to get me through this… any prayers would be appreciated.

Praying for you and your husband Sasha…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers for you and your family!

Sasha, I hear of so many marriage in trouble and I know the Evil One is responsible for destroying so many marriages. I will pray for you and your husband and hope that you can get through this. Trust in the Lord to do what is best for you. Offer up your husband to him and ask Jesus to ask the Father to bring your husband to Him. Keep praying for that, even when it looks like it is over. The devil wants to destroy your marriage and you must fight for it with all that you can, like prayers, the Sacraments and using Sacramentals. Use all you can and of course, use the Word of God in the Bible to help you and strength you. Currently, we are praying for four couples whose marriage are in trouble. One has already filed for divorce. Pray and don’t give up hope no matter what. He just wants a separation for now and that is not a divorce, so continue to pray for reconciliation. And you are correct, it is not all your fault and it rarely is just one person’s fault. Pray and pray and pray some more. Offer up sacrifices for your husbands stone heart to change to the Lord’s heart. Offer up sacrifices for him to change his heart is what I mean.

I hope and pray that the Lord will give you many more years together and your right marriage is forever but some don’t believe that in todays world and where selfishness has set in so much.

I know it is difficult and you must cry alot. I have seen two sisters go through this and it is not easy to see and it was not easy for them to go through, but they got angry and just gave up and allowed their husbands to go without trying everything possible. The husbands left but as long as the divorce was not set, there was hope. Hugs for you…:hug3: :console:

Sasha, you are in my prayer

Sasha we will keep you in our prayers.

Jesus You knew the pain of helplessness when others tortured You, when they nailed You pitifully to beams of wood and You could scarsely breathe. Have mercy on the helplessness that spouses feel when their marriage partners allow them no say in their future. Have mercy on Sasha’s situation, where her husband allows her no say, and only crashes blame and unjust judgement on her. Please do not let her ‘buy’ into his judgements on her. Each of us has faults and makes mistakes, but we don’t deserve condemnation and rejection by those who should love us. If You can influence him, in his free-will, please touch her husband’s heart and mind, please open him to fairness, to love and reconciliation.

In her confusion and sorrow please comfort her, Jesus. Strengthen her and show her how to proceed with her life and choices. Help her to continue to trust in Your love and hope in Your help.

Lifting you up in prayers, Sasha.

God Bless!

Loving Father, Sasha and her husband are in dire need of Your love, and guidance.
Please open their hearts that they may hear Your words and reconcile as You would want them to do.
Please heal their hearts from all the pain from their past.
Please give them each courage to humbly admit their wrongs and also to forgive each other.
Please strengthen them so that they have the endurance to withstand the difficulties that come with working things out. Please send the Holy Spirit to remind Sasha’s husband of the love he once shared with her and to allow him to open himself up to expierence it again.
Most importantly dear Lord, please help him to return his attention to You, to reconcile himself to You, and to do Your will.
We ask this in the name of our Precious Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Lord, Sasha and her husband are in need of your healing in their relationship. Open the heart and mind of Sasha’s husband to accept the invitation to counseling. Lord, I place this couple into your healing hands. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

Praying…

***+JMJTJ+

You and your husband will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.