I need prayers.

Brothers and sisters, please pray for my intentions.

I am upset right now. I just learned that someone has stolen a project I have been working on and ran with it. :frowning: I consulted an engineer regarding a project and he loved it. Finally, I decided not to contract him and I just learned that he has gone ahead and produced the product.

I feel as though my baby has been kidnapped. :mad:There is a long shot of a chance of stopping him. There is an organization that may have the will and definitely has the power to stop him. Please pray that they do.

I am tired of people stealing my ideas. It won’t be the first time. The problem is that there are times when people need to be hired and the product discussed and people just steal, steal, steal. I’ve had projects stolen from major corporation whose top personal I considered professionals but they turned out to be thieves in two piece suits.

I have learned though, get a patent or make people sign a confidentiality agreement. However, sometimes, people can still catch me off guard. I saw the vulnerability of the situation in consulting people and this is why an organization may be able to stop the individual as I let them know and of my concern even previous to discussing it in public. i just don’t know if they will be able to do anything. I just notified them and I am waiting for a reply. I don’t have much hope. Please pray.

I am upset. Thoughtless unscrupulous people have need to steal other people’s intellectual properties. :mad:

Please pray for me.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Sorry about the typos, I meant to type ‘personnel’ and ‘by major corporations’. It’s too late to edit.

It’s been a long time since I had good news to share with my children. It has been one bad news after another. I am upset.

Maybe I am taking life too seriously. If the man gets away with it and the product is not pulled from the market, I will just walk away and not look back. Of course, the quality is not there and it never is when people steal from the inventor. Can’t say another feather in my hat, I don’t think I have space in my hat for another feather. :frowning:

praying

Pater Noster…
Ave Maria…
Gloria Patri…

:gopray2:

Humans are creatures of opportunity , if they see an opportunity ,they will take it,
We are not much better than those monkeys in Asia that enter people’s homes and steal…
Next time you come up with a fantastic idea, get a patient on it…then sue the pants off them
If they steal your idea, sometimes you just got to be smarter…

I know how that feels in a small measure - I’ve had some first-hand experience of plagiarism. :mad:

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

St. Jerome, pray for us. :slight_smile:

Abba,

I am so terribly sorry to read about this. I hope that this person can be stopped. I wish people had their own integrity so that they didn’t have to feel that this was even necessary. :frowning:

Prayers said for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dear Abba,

I am sorry for your loss and pray for you and those that stole your ideas from you.

O my God, I love you above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because you are all-good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor as myself for the love of you. I forgive all who have injured me, and I ask pardon of all whom I have injured. Amen

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus
fructus ventris tui, Iesus
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen.

Amen. :gopray:

Prayer for Our Enemies

Lord Jesus Christ, in Your great mercy You prayed for the forgiveness of those who crucified You, and You taught us to love our enemies and to pray for those who persecute us. Lord, I pray that You forgive those who treat me unjustly and steal my ideas, and that You bless them and guide them according to Your will. Take away any bitterness I may have in my heart against them. Lord, may Your forgiveness, goodness and love be revealed in all of us, to Your praise and glory. Amen.

Amen!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Fellow Catholic,
I was brought up thoroughly honest and respectful, going to Catholic schools, having honest parents. A couple of decades ago pure evil was hurled at me, when some employees tried to frame me at a famous store. You read about all the evil things people do, in newspapers and books, and you think it’s just fiction, but when it happens to you, what a shock.
It was the worst thing that ever happened to me. My father said “sue”, but I walked away peacefully undergoing great humiliation.
I hope somehow things turn around for you, and you receive the justice you deserve.
Be careful in the future, and God will be the Great Justifier.
Good luck,
RosaryNJ

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity

(Mention Your Request)

• There are none that can withstand your power.

• O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)

• O Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)

Praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.