I need renewal in life

I’ve observed that I seem to be backsliding since the last few days. I need some renewal in my spiritual life. Please pray for me.

Okay, I’ll pray

JMJ / MMM 081012 Sunday
Dear WesleyF –
Yes, I will pray for your spiritual renewal.

You must remember, though, that this business of keeping the Commandments and growth in our sanctification is a co-operative process in union with God. God always initiates – no exceptions. And it is our responsibility to respond to God’s grace.

It is important also to remember that we can help one another. I will join with you in Jesus in the Holy Spirit and WE BOTH will ask from God the graces, and the special graces, you need.

And then you OWE me! You pray for me!
John (JohnJFarren) Trinity5635@aol.com

I will pray for you, Wesley.

Here is a prayer that I hope will be of help to you:

Lord, We are Your people,
the sheep of Your flock.
Heal the sheep who are wounded,
Touch the sheep who are in pain,
Clean the sheep who are soiled,
Warm the lambs who are cold.
Help us to know the Father’s love
through Jesus the Shepherd
and through His Spirit.
Help us to lift up that love,
and show it all over this land.
Help us to build love on justice
and justice on love.
Help us to believe mightily,
Hope joyfully,
Love Divinely.
Renew us that we may renew the face of the earth.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english3/p02447.htm

:gopray:

Praying that the Holy Spirit will renew your spirit!

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Blessings,

One of my favorite forms of this prayer, to the ‘St. Columba’ tune : " O breathe on me, O Breath of God, fill me with life anew; That I may love as You would love, and do as You would do". I can’t remember the rest of the verses at the moment, but this much says it all. I pray it for myself and will do it for you also.

Praying! Come let us climb the Lord’s mountain…That he may instruct us in his way, and we may walk in his paths. Isaiah 2:3

LORD Jesus
Guide UR Son

You people are so nice. May God bless you abundantly, each one of you.

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

Jesus please give Wesley grace to keep his hand always in yours as You lead him to wholeness and true gospel living.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Your prayers have worked! Amen! Thank you so much. God is working in my life.

Lord Jesus, we ask that you continue to accompany Wesley along this journey called life so that he may be aware of your continual presence, love, and mercy. Amen.

Blessed Mother, hear our prayers!

Additional prayers to protect you from future “backslides”

Thanks be to God! :slight_smile:

:harp:

Indeed, will keep praying to God remain close you…

May the light of God surround you;
The love of God enfold you;
The power of God protect you;
The presence of God watch over you;
May you realize, wherever You are, God is!
Amen

Your prayers are having a great effect. I started going for (and longing to go for) daily mass since the last 4 days! :slight_smile: I used to go to Mass only on Sundays.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.