**i need so much prayers and faith ** please pray!

to all my brothers and sisters. i know how much i’ve sinned, but im always asking forgiveness from our dear lord. but to all my brothers and sisters, i think this is the time where i need so much attention and prayers, ive been looking for a job for the past months and it is not going so well, it really stresses me out, because i am the only one that is here trying to survive for me and my partner since he has no ability to work for now because of a lot of situations. please dear lord and to my brothers and sisters, with this job searching ive been doing, please keep faith that i will soon find one, so that i can help those who are in help and help myself here pay my debts in time. please lord guide me and keep me have faith in you. thank you. i love you lord!

Praying that you’ll find work.May our Lord help you to find a ‘good job’,one that will meet your needs and one where He wants you.

Lord, I ask that You help the OP with faith and patience and the right work at the perfect time. Amen.

Lord, I pray for faith_26: that she gets to Mass daily for strength and the other graces she needs, and I pray that she moves in with her family until she can find work or get wed to her partner. Bless her and make her into one of your most precious and beautiful of saints. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Dear Lord, i am praying to you to ask you to help faith 26 find a good job…thank you Jesus…Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

You govern your creation, O God,
and bring it to perfection by the work of our hands.
Hear the prayers of your people who ask for work
that will enhance their human signity
and promote the upbuilding of your kingdom.
Enable them to provide for those confided to their care
either by family ties or by charity we owe to one another
for the betterment of human life.
We ask this blessing in the name of Jesus
who laboured with his own hands while he lived on earth.

Amen.

Praying hard.

For your intentions…

You govern your creation, O God, and bring it to perfection by the work of our hands.
Hear the prayers of your people who ask for work that will enhance their human signity
and promote the upbuilding of your kingdom. Enable them to provide for those confided to their care either by family ties or by charity we owe to one another for the betterment of human life. We ask this blessing in the name of Jesus who labored with his own hands while he lived on earth.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.