I need some Muslims to answer me some questions

The Qur’an states that you shall marry only up to four women: “If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or threee, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess…” (4:3).
If the Qur’an is eternal, having been written on the table in heaven, then the four wife limit was an eternal decree.
Question: Why did Muhammad have 12 wives if the Qur’an says to have only four? Khadija, sawda, Aesah (8 years old), Omm Salama, Hafsa, Zaynab (originally the wife of Muhammad’s adopted son), Jowayriya, Omm Habiba, Safiya, Maymuna, Fatima, Hend, Asma (of Saba), Zaynab, Habla, Asma?

The Qur’an says, "And dispute ye not with the People of the Book [Jews and Christians and the Bible], except in the best way, unless it be with those of them who do wrong but say, “We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you,” (29:46).
Isn’t the Qur’an here saying that the Muslim is to believe what the Bible says?

In Christianity, Jesus is God in flesh who paid for our sins on the cross (1 Pet. 2:24). Because of that, we Christians are secure in Him and do not have to worry about doing enough good works to please God since we are saved by grace through faith in Him, (Eph. 2:8-9).
Why should we Christians give up our guarantee of salvation in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur’anic law when you yourselves don’t even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?

In the Bible, Jesus said in John 15:13, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” In Christianity, the greatest act of love is performed by God Himself – since Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1, 14; Col. 2:9). Jesus is the one who fulfilled His own words on this. He laid His life down for us.
What is the greatest act of love performed by Allah?
If what Jesus said is true, then hasn’t someone besides Allah has performed the greatest act of love?
Why do you, as a Muslim, want me to give up such a great love performed by God Himself (from a Christian perspective) for your belief in Allah who only loves people if they are Muslims?

Lying is okay?
Was Muhammad wrong for advocating lying? Is Lying okay? "Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him [Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf]?” The Prophet said, “Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, “You may say it,” (Hadith Vol. 5, Book 59, #369).
Who is more holy, Allah or Yahweh?
In the above quote from the hadith, Muhammad advocated lying. The Christian God would never approve of lying. Does the god of islam approve of lying? If not, then wasn’t Muhammad wrong? If he was not wrong, then Allah approves of lying. Which God is more holy? The God of Christianity is far more holy.

Muhammed had 9 wives at one time max. This is referring to the numbr of wives one is allowed at one time.

when this revelation came the prophet already had 9 wives, and many others had more than four wives, however all other people divorced them all (to be just and not choose favorites) and then everyone got remarried, taking no more than four, and with the new responsobilities acquired in taking more than one wife.

The reason he was allowed to keep his 9 wives is because A) most of them were 40+ and were widows, and no one would marry them until the prophet (pbuh) did B) No man would remarry the prophets wives if he were to divorce them out of respect C) It said in the qur’an that only the apostle (mohammed) can keep his wives, asking who amongst you (paraphrase obviously) has the guts to marry a woman that has been married to God’s apostle. Therefore if he divorced them than all the women would be single until death.

We do not believe that Jesus (pbuh) is God in flesh because Muslims believe that the bible has been lost in translation. Over years of compiling and translating the real info of the Bible was lost, before even Muhammad (pbuh) was born.

And, Allah=Yahweh. Please understand this.

Yes, it is permissible and even encouraged to lie if telling the truth is surely going to lead to the death of a person. At that time Muslims were being persecuted extremely by the tribes in saudi arabia, and if they could just go up and ask someone they know is muslim who all the muslims are then that would have been the end of Islam right there.

I’m sure Christians would do the same, think about it. If you admit your son is Christian he will, guaranteed, be killed. what are you gonig to say?

There you go, hope I helped.

Peace upon all of you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.