I need to pray for others but...there are some doubts

I need to some guidance and i needed some answers. With the holy spirit, please answer me questions.

1. when praying the rosary…what does it mean by meditation? How to meditate the 5 mysteries?

2. When praying the chaplet of divine Mercy, do we have to meditate on the passion of Christ…or we can just pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy without meditating on anything? Please teach me how to pray properly.

3. How can I place my complete trust in Jesus? Please show me how to do it.

4. what’s the difference between the chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Chaplet of Holy Wounds?

I am praying the rosary and the chaplets for the conversion of the whole world that they may recognize God’s mercy and all the souls may sing of His Goodness.
I need some guidance and prayers to continue my work that God has asked me to do.

Thank you and God bless you.

David

As I understand it, meditation means ‘to think deeply’. I find it helpful to use a scriptural aid to the various mysteries. I read a bible passage regarding the mystery, then think deeply about what I read while saying the prayers.

1. When praying the chaplet of divine Mercy, do we have to meditate on the passion of Christ…or we can just pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy without meditating on anything? Please teach me how to pray properly.

I usually meditate on the Passion but you can also meditate on the Mercy of God. Here again, familiarity with Scripture will be an aid. I suppose you can say it without meditating on anything but I just can’t help but think either about the Passion or His Mercy.

1. How can I place my complete trust in Jesus? Please show me how to do it.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to tell you that. It took me a long time to surrender because I am very wilful. I had to quit trying to control things myself and abandon myself totally to God. I have to do this every day because I keep trying to have things under my control. I keep thinking that I’ve done it, but then I find more areas that I haven’t really turned over to Him or things I have snatched back. I think it may be a process rather than a 'once off ’ sort of thing and we will only ever do this perfectly in the Kingdom of God.

1. what’s the difference between the chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Chaplet of Holy Wounds?

The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy focuses on the Mercy of God while the Chaplet of the Holy Wounds asks us to think deeply about what Christ paid for us. Sort of like looking at the same event, but from a different perspective, a different emphasis.

The Five Sacred Wounds

I am praying the rosary and the chaplets for the conversion of the whole world that they may recognize God’s mercy and all the souls may sing of His Goodness.
I need some guidance and prayers to continue my work that God has asked me to do.

Thank you and God bless you.

David

May the Holy Spirit enlighten you and guide you in your prayers that you may do the Will of God.
:signofcross:

Number 3 is the work of a lifetime. :smiley:

thank you very much for the help and explaination.
Iam trying to do God’s will everyday.
God bless you and & family.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.