I need to talk to a priest!

Ok i need to talk to a priest, Do any of you know any priest that i can talk to? oh and i mean like email sorry my mom dont like me calling people like that. Thank you everyone.

Hi why don’t you contact Fr Vincent Serpa here at CAF.He is very knowledgeable and very friendly and approchable.Just ckick on his name and send him a private message.Good luck.Hope you get the answers you are looking for.God bless

carmelitegirl93-What part of Illinois are you from? Perhaps, you can find the Diocese of Illionois when you “google search” and maybe you can contact a Priest there.

Fr. Burke Masters

frburke23@aol.com

vocations.com/

Ask a Priest:

catholicvu.com/ask_a_priest_2new.htm

Living our Faith-Ask a Priest-Ask Fr. Nate

livingourfaith.net/AskaPriest.htm

Fr. James G. Ward from Association of the Miraculous Medal amm.org

amm.org/contactus.asp

Give them time to respond to your questions. It may be a good idea to talk things over with your Parish priest just ask him if he has time to talk with you after Mass or after your RCIA. Let your family know and let them know how important this is to you.

God bless you on your journey,
goforgoal

You can contact my spiritual director, Father Chris Onyenobi. He is from Ubomiri.

father-chris@fatherchris.net

Hi, after 29 years of marriage plus two years of dating my wife asked me to leave. She is catholic, I am not. Reasons are many but main are my fault. I became an alcoholic and she found a life without me. I am now in therapy. I would like to try to salvage but as all alcoholics it is hard to gain trust of people you hurt. Any scripture I can throw out as ice breaker to maybe start healing process wife wife

[quote="cm73162, post:5, topic:175174"]
Hi, after 29 years of marriage plus two years of dating my wife asked me to leave. She is catholic, I am not. Reasons are many but main are my fault. I became an alcoholic and she found a life without me. I am now in therapy. I would like to try to salvage but as all alcoholics it is hard to gain trust of people you hurt. Any scripture I can throw out as ice breaker to maybe start healing process wife wife

[/quote]

Dear cm73162, I am really sorry for what you are going through. Remember, you are not alone in your struggles, stick with your therapy, keep on Praying, and I will keep you in my Prayers.

I don't mean to be rude but would you be able to post your concerns on a New Thread perhaps the Prayer Intentions or the Family Life...Here is the link to Catholic Living:

forums.catholic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

This way someone could better assist you.

In the meantime, please know that you are in my Prayers and God is a God of Love.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.