I need you Jesus!

Everyone pray that I am healed by our LORD right now and that the episode I had pain with left arm and in chest and also later felt gas , yet like pain and burping and out of breath as i got excited and reached over to pc felt in chest . . I need your prayers. Lord in the name of Jesus , let me be healed ! Praise GOD , in your name I am healed Jesus , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name I pray, amen. Everyone keep me in prayer.I do not think it is heart , but I am stressed out with problems I have and health issues. , John

Lord please grant healing and peace to John’s mind and body.
Lord, grant him to know how to promote peace within himself.
Thank You, Lord

Lord Jesus, Son of God, during Your earthly ministry you reached out to the poor and vulnerable, preached repentance to sinners, and healed many who were ill or afflicted with demons. I place before You, the Divine Physician, this brother of ours, John Bilancia, who is ill and mentally and emotionally burdened with stress and other problems.

Dear Jesus, loving and merciful Savior, I pray that Your saints may intercede on John’s behalf, that he might be granted full healing right this moment if it is Your will that it should be. He has relied upon You and clung to the hem of Your robes, pleading that his afflictions might be removed from him; please place Your hand upon him, and through Your healing touch may he be restored and saved.

Most Blessed Virgin, please stay by John’s side at all times. Take this poor, inadequate prayer of mine and let it pass through your hands before it is presented to Your Son, who refuses nothing that His Mother asks of Him, so that my prayer may be purified and worthy to be placed at the foot of His throne. I trust that the Lord Jesus will heal our brother in whatever way He sees fit. This I ask in His most Precious Name. Amen. :gopray:

Lord, John is worried about his problems and his health issues. Please help him to do what St. Pio has instructed us to do. St. Pio said to pray, hope and don’t worry. May John do this. If John would feel better, maybe he could even go see his doctor and tell him what is bothering him so that the doctor can assure him that all is well or that something indeed needs to be treated and healed. Bless John with peace and patience in his sufferings and a good heart ever ready to do your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for you.

Praying hard for you, John.

Thanks to each of you. I am dealing with medical problems due to car accident months ago. I have been to doctors and hospitals . I now have also house rebuilding problems so it brings on stress too. I had an episode last night . I felt something today too. I am not feeling well today either. Please pray I am healed of this. thanks, John

I pray that by now anyone with symtoms is able to get to a doctor or ER without delay and that Jesus may guide and protect those whose vocation is healing.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for John’s health …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.