I need your prayer

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your prayers. This is my prayer intention:

My Lord, the situation in which I live in, still causes me much pain. Because I still feel the pain, the resentment, and the anger that my wife has against me. She beleives that because of our divorce I now am feeling sorry for the situation in which I am. The truth is that I don’t feel sorry for the situation that I am in. I don’t I need her to continue living, I don’t need her to be happy, nor do I need her presence to go on in life, that is why I have You Lord. Even though I do feel incomplete without her. I feel that theres a large part of me thats missing. But in the meantime Lord, I am willing to accept Your will. You know that I ask in my prayers that my marriage and family be united again, but I wish for Your will be done and not mine. What is important at this time, is for her pain and suffering be healed. That You may redeem her and call her into Your path again. That she may find everything that she lacks in her life in You. I ask for Your Holy Mother’s intersession and prayers so She may bring her back into Your fold. I offer you my pain, my sadnesses, and every tear I shed to You oh Lord, please rescue her from the life she lives.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Rivera and his wife. Amen

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

Holy Spirit, outpour grace unto RIvera and his wife, that they may celebrate Your sacrament of matrimony according to Your will. Guide them and keep them and heal their hearts. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our dear Mother of God, instill in Rivera’s heart the love which he feels he is lacking. Dear Jesus, allow his suffering to be offered up to You in reparation for the sin fo the world. Amen!

St. Anthony, dear friend and heavenly guide, be present to Rivera now, and let him know your compassion. Pray to our dear Lord for him, that he may experience calmness and peace in his emotions.

Help him to grow in faith and hope. Protect him from all that displeases God, and obtain for me serenity of mind and spirit.

I place all my confidence in you, St. Anthony, and I pray for mercy, grace and God’s gentle goodness for Rivera and his wife.

Amen.

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of Tranquility and Mother of Hope, look upon Rivera in this time of his weakness and unrest.

Teach his searching heart to know that God’s Love for him is unchanging and unchangeable, and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His Love.

Let your gentle Peace – which this world cannot give – be always with him. And, help him to bring this same Peace into the lives of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace, Pray for him!

Faultless Lord, enduring death for us,
You have consummated the debt of our sins:
Your sacrifice of forgiveness was absolute!
Grant Rivera’s wife the strength to also forgive him,
To excuse her transgressions against him.
So she may truly reflect this spiritual fruit,
Obliterate any persistent feelings of malice.
Let each trespass end as a closing chapter,
Her continuing on the road of righteousness.
Forgive her sins as she aspire to forgive others.
You are truly archetypical of forgiveness.
You are a most forgiving Lord!

Amen

Amen
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

May God reunite the two of you Rlvera. God Bless the two of you.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.