I need your prayers..please

i would like to ask for your generous hearts to please pray for me…i am experiencing extreme loneliness right now…i am in a new place where 95% does not speak english, i have no friends, no one to talk to…may God make me strong to surpass this down moments of my life. sometimes, i just sleep so that time will just pass…i miss my family…i joined here because i forget i am alone whenever i reply to prayer intentions and is also hoping that i could meet friends…

Hi, 'Noodles" yes, in doing stuff for others we do feel a little better.
You’re teaching English in China perhaps? I see that you’re a teacher, and love singing. It’s good that you joined CAF and I hope you make good friendships here…but also soon in your new world. Loneliness is painful, whatever causes it.

I will pray for you that life begins to improve for you and that God will give you all the graces you need.

Warm regards, Trishie

yes, i am a teacher here in china…thanks for your reply…its really something when i get messages or mails…i dont know what to do anymore…i am trying to make myself busy but sometimes i really cant help but cry…thank you and God bless

Hi noodles , I’m joining in prayers for you and I’m sorry to read that you’re lonely , away from home and missing your family . May Lord our God give you chances to make new friends wherever you are , may Lord grant you strenght and inner peace , watch over you and be with you always !
In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

Praying our Lord will comfort you.

I will say a prayer for you that you will find friends wherever you are, and you feel more comforted, keep your chin up :slight_smile:

Dear Lord,

Please send Noodles a good friend to talk to and laugh with while he/she is in a foreign land. May this forum continue to be a source of company for him/her until that happens.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for you to make friends!

Oh - May God Bless you in all your needs.
I will add you to my prayers.

Dear Noodles,

May God bless you and surround you with good friends. Hope your time in China brings you the best of adventures. Teaching can be so rewarding despite the down times.

Prayer to St. Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are
waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand
towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their
movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your joy.

Angel guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet
of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and
tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of earth, we feel the need
of calling to you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so
that we may not be as strangers in the Province of Joy, all ignorant of
the concerns of our country.

Remember the weak, you who are strong–you whose home lies beyond the
region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene, and
bright with the resplendent glory of God.
Amen.

Praying for you and your family. Loneliness is awful, so if you ever want someone to talk to please feel free to PM me!

loneliness can also be a precious opportunity to be alone with our Creator, detach from all the hustle and bustle of the world and just BE in the moment with the Lord. The saints loved the quiet time with the Lord, it helped them to grow so much. Take advantage of this time, because it could be short!..Soon enough you could make friends and later have a family of your own and it might be very difficult to have this precious alone time. See if you can get a book on the life of Saint Francis or The Little Flowers of Saint Francis. It helped me a lot when my husband was away with the Army and I was away from my family also. I’ll pray…

May the divine heart of Jesus lift you up higher than you ever have been in this time of need.

I Pray for christ to give you strength in this difficult time, I ask the holy spirit to give you guidance.

Eternal father I offer thee the most Precious blood of thy divine son Jesus in union with all the masses said today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere for sinners in the universal chruch, those in my own home and in my family. amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.