I need your prayers to save my house from being repossessed

I’ m a South African in desperate need of your prayers, my bond is in arrears of about R75 000.00 (seventy five thousand rands). The long and short is that my house is about to be repossessed and auctioned and I will still be liable for the shortfall from such auctioning. My other assets are at risk of being attached.

I need a miracle to get out of this sticky situation, my faith propells me to believe that with your prayers the Lord will make a plan for me. I therefore request that you include me in your prayers.

Thulani

"I rather live life like hell exists and find out it does not exist than to live life like hell does not exist and find out it does exist"

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

Dear Thulani,

You will be included in all my daily prayers of the Mass, rosary and adoration. I pray our Lord has mercy and grants you a way out of having your house repossesed. Pray, hope, and don’t worry: says St. Padre Pio.

Peace and God bless!

Yours in Christ,
ready

Dear Thulani, I don’t want you to lose your home. We did, and it’s hard to lose that security for oneself and one’s family.

I ask You Jesus to help this family. You were keen to see that Your mother had security of a home, so as You hung dying on the cross You asked John to accept Your mother as his, so he took her home and cared for her for the rest of her life.
Understanding our needs as You do, please help Thulani find a helpful way to keep the house and security.
Thank You, Jesus

Dear Lord,

Console this woman in her time of need. You have all knowledge of things past, present, and future. You know what is best for us. Sometimes you allow trials in our lives so that you can bring us closer to Yourself. Help us all to never waver in our trust of Your divine providence. Lord, if it be your will allow this woman to keep the security of her home. Whatever the future holds for her please grant her the grace to sustain. Allow her to remember your love and mercy. Let her be engulfed by your passion and meditate upon your suffering with a new light. We ask for your comfort, peace, and grace.

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please help Thulani’s family to recover from their debt, if possible without losing their assets. Please keep them faithful and trusting in Your grace. Help them to bear theri difficulties with faith and practicality. You were keen to see that Your mother had security of a home, so as You hung dying on the cross You asked John to accept Your mother as his, so he took her home and cared for her for the rest of her life.
Understanding our needs as You do, please help Thulani find a helpful way to keep the house and security.
Thank You, Jesus

Jesus please help this family. You were keen to see that Your mother had security of a home, so as You hung dying on the cross You asked John to accept Your mother as his, so he took her home and cared for her for the rest of her life.
Thank You, Jesus

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.