I need your prayers today

I am under attack today. That is the only way I can describe this irrational and debilitating anxiety I am experiencing. It began to mount on Friday, got worse on Saturday, kept me at home all day yesterday, and now just has me at the end of my rope. The biggest of my worries is about a legal battle my family is now faced with, but it seems like suddenly everything, even the small stuff, is a mess.

I am asking for your prayers for peace, for faith, for the strength to resist the temptation to give into these feelings. I know that they are from the devil, and I need your assistance to fight him off.

Blessings upon you all!

Praying that God will give you strength and peace. Please don’t lose faith. God Bless You!

Praying for you kmleo.

God bless,
Ut

Praying for peace, faith, and strength during this time of trial.

St. Michael the Archangel
Defend us in battle
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray
And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host
By the power of God
Cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world, seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Angel of God, who is kmleo’s guardian
To whom Merciful God entrusted kmleo
Enlighten and keep kmleo this day,
Guard and lead kmleo, Amen.

Praying for your intention.

I said a prayer to St. Dymphna for you, she has helped many friends get over mental anguish. Her and St. Peregrin I call on daily for friends in need. Try tuning into relevant radio, its a catholic radio network and is full of support. This is my first post, I just joined the site today and I hope I did this right!

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your strength, peace, and healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Thank you so much. I have felt a huge difference since you began praying for me. It’s not over yet, and I am still experiencing an inability to pray for myself – please keep me in your prayers! I will remember you all and pray all the harder for those here who are in need as I am.

And to Al, I am honored that your first post was to assist me in my time of need.

Bless you all!

I have a daily prayer I say to St. Peregrin each morning. In it I list the names of friends and lately people are always asking me to add someone. Its helped a friend of mine deal with breast cancer and I think also made her more spiritual. Please be assured kmleo I’ll add you to my list. LOL at 55 I can’t remember half of the people’s names on the list so I just end it with a line “and for all those people I have been asked to pray for but who’s names I have forgotten”. However I am proud of myself I was able to figure out how to reply to a post on this thing. I guess you really can teach an old dog new tricks, lol.

Praying for peace and strength for you…

You are in my thoughts and prayers! As catholics we are all one big family therefore my prayers for you are like those I would have for a sibling. Just remember when you feel like you are about to give in recite “Jesus I Trust in You” over and over until it feels like the temptation is fading. Keep faith. God loves you.

Love and God Bless,
Tommy:signofcross:

Tommy, what a lovely prayer. Amen.

Jesus, stress is beginning to affect our dear friend seriously now, please give nurture and peace to heal and halt all possibility of slipping into depression.

Please nurture yourself, Love. :coffee: :coffee:

Trishie

You are in my prayers.

You are on my prayer list that you will be flooded with the peace that passes understanding. May the grace, mercy and love of Our Lord be with you at this most difficult time. He can and will help you! I know it…

Praying For You Kmleo. God Bless You And Watch Over You.
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank You. It is indescribable how you have touched me. I still have fears and stress, but the peace I needed has come to me and I know and trust the Lord in all that will happen. So, for you, my friends and family:

O God, bountiful in grace and compassion,
and lovingly desirous of man’s salvation,
I humbly beseech Your blessings on behalf of my friends,
relations and benefactors, that,
through the intercession of Blessed Mary ever Virgin
and all the Saints,
You would hear their prayers, grant them peace, and
permit them to come to the full participation of everlasting happiness.
Through the same Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen!

Jesus, I DO trust in You!!

:amen: So glad to hear it!

One day at a time with God’s grace, and you will overcome this and emerge stronger!

Be assured of my continued prayers for your needs.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.