I need your prayers

Hi my name is Erika 22ys, and i am going through a bad seperation.I have two children Lexy 2ys and Zak 1yr. I found my husband on 3 dating websites and he is starting to do drugs and stay out late at night. I love him with all my heart and I know the lord puts us through test through out our lives but i dont know if i am strong enough to make it through the storm. Please pray that our marriage can be fixed or that i can become strong enough to raise two children on my own.:frowning:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hi Erika,

Will pray for you, your two children, and your husband. Praying that our Lord will stay close to you and your family and guild you all that whatever happens will be for the good of all…

St Joseph, patron of husbands, fathers, and families, please intercede for this family! :gopray:

Novena to St. Joseph

*NOVENA PRAYER
*(prayer to be said at the end of each day’s devotion)

Saint Joseph, I, your unworthy child, greet you. You are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love and venerate you. You know that I have special confidence in you and that, after Jesus and Mary, I place all my hope of salvation in you, for you are especially powerful with God and will never abandon your faithful servants. Therefore I humbly invoke you and commend myself, with all who are dear to me and all that belong to me, to your intercession. I beg of you, by your love for Jesus and Mary, not to abandon me during life and to assist me at the hour of my death.

Glorious Saint Joseph, spouse of the Immaculate Virgin, obtain for me a pure, humble, charitable mind, and perfect resignation to the divine Will. Be my guide, my father, and my model through life that I may merit to die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary.

Loving Saint Joseph, faithful follower of Jesus Christ, I raise my heart to you to implore your powerful intercession in obtaining from the Divine Heart of Jesus all the graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal welfare, particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special grace I now implore:

(Mention your request).

Guardian of the Word Incarnate, I feel confident that your prayers in my behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God. Amen.

MEMORARE
Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them. Amen.

ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/joseph.htm

:signofcross:

Praying for your family.

Will remember you in my prayers.
:blessyou:

Praying very hard for your family!

Erika,

I will pray that you make it safely through this storm.

thank you so much i have felt so alone the past few days. it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when my litte girl crys for her dad. thank you so much for all your support. i can only hope that god hears our prayers and i can have my family back…god bless

I will be praying for your family during this difficult time. :crossrc:

Praying for you.

Hi Erika and welcome to CAF ! I’m joining to all praying for your family , may Lord help and save your family .
Heavenly Father restore Erika’s relationship with her husband , may anything and anyone that stands in the way of this marriage restoration be removed.
Through Jesus Holy saving Name , Amen

Erika,

I will be praying for you and your family.

Jaymie

Continuing prayers for Erika and her family…

I still pray every day but nothing has changed. I went today to give him some paperwork and they kicked me out of the house.

God please grant me the streghth to say strong. I dont know If I should hope that one day he might come back or just let him go? I love him with all my heart but it just seems like there is so many people that dont want to see us happy.

Will continue to pray for you.

god,

All my life has been heart break. I didnt have a mother that would put me first.All i ever want was love.so I promised myself that i would do my best to raise my two wonderful children with love and there two parents. I have already set them back and there lives havent even started. Please god I really want my family back please help me raise my children with all the opprotunites that i didnt have. Please send there father back home. i know in his heart he still loves me. and where there is love there is hope. I guess thats what i keep telling myself, till the day that he comes back to us. I know that you would never just let us go and forget about us… so please god hear everyones prayers and help my family out. we really need you in this time of darkness

love always
erika lexy & zak
javi

:signofcross:

Still praying for you.

Praying for you.

Erika, praying for you and your kids…will remember you in this weekend’s Mass… Take care…

Pray to St Mary and St Joseph…the holy family of our Lord…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.