I need your prayers

It is so nice to here caring words written to me, and to be honest it makes me stop my tears and hear. I said in my last post that words are just words, but these words are healing words that kindle my heart. Thank you so very much.

[quote="sfrd, post:21, topic:234315"]
It is so nice to here caring words written to me, and to be honest it makes me stop my tears and hear. I said in my last post that words are just words, but these words are healing words that kindle my heart. Thank you so very much.

[/quote]

Wow, thank you so much for that wonderful feedback. I think the Spirit speaks to us in complex ways, and to try to isolate the good from the bad, is to separate the grain from the weeds -- and Jesus did say to let them grow together.

God bless you, and your wish is my wish. :gopray:

Alan

"Only in God will my soul be at rest, from Him comes my hope my salvation. He alone is my rock, my safety, my strength, my glory, my God.

Trust in Him at all times, and pour out your heart, God alone is refuge for us and a stronghold for our fears."

This song is helping me get through a very hard time. Hope it helps you also.

I am sorry for not responding for a while but my computer has a virus so I am responding on someone elses computer. without their knowing. Just when I thought I was done for, I prayed for answers and a way out of this , instead I am still here with a hope that things will get better. I am offering all my pain to God for the sake of His Sons sufferings. I am going to find a way to stay good as I plan for a better life. I pray with Gods help and all your positive advise and prayers I do not turn hard and cold but still burn with love. Thank you all

My dear, I offer prayers on your behalf to deal with your sufferings. Remember, you are never alone. Pray the Rosary often. It really helps.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.