I need your prayers

Please pray for me to get my financial aid. I attend university and the funds were cut and now I dont have enough to complete the needed classes for graduation on time in spring or to pay for all my charges this term and have the extra money for food and gas! They are now looking into it. I am so upset!

Prayers needed.

You are in my prayers!!:byzsoc:

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now & at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that the Lord will grant you help, and that He might watch over you always.

I’m praying for your financal aid problems to completely vanish. Give us a little more information and some of the people on this site might have a few suggestions…
What School or at least what state? (State aid is sometimes available)
What is your major? (Some monies are set up for people going into specific areas)
Where are you currently working? (Many employers offer college funds or assistance)

You are in my prayers…

Praying for you:gopray2:

Praying for your education!

~~ the phoenix

:gopray2:

St. Anthony, I ask for your intercession in finding the funds needed for KimL to complete her education.

:gopray2:

Holy Queen of Heaven, please aid and attend to the needs of your daughter KimL that she learns to trust you, God, and your son in the administration of both her spiritual and temporal needs.

Glory be to the Father!
To the Son!
And to the Holy Spirit!
As it was in the begining, is now, and ever shall be!
Amen!

Mother of Perpetual Help

O Mother of Perpetual Help, with greatest confidence I present myself to you. I implore your help in the problems of my daily life. Have pit on me, compassionate Mother. Take care of my needs; free me from my sufferings or if it be the will of God that I should suffer still longer, grant that I may endure all with love and patience. Mother of Perpetual Help I ask this in your love and power. AMEN!!

Hope finances will sort out for you. Keeping in prayer…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.