I only have 31days left

I only have 31days left till I enter Carmel I am so happy I can not wait!

Bless your heart

This is so wonderful for you. :D

I've only been a Catholic for a few years, so I still have difficulty figuring out the different orders and their rules. Can you tell me a bit about your order? And what are you most looking forward to when you enter?

Scout :tiphat:

[quote="carmelitegirl93, post:1, topic:249157"]

[/quote]

I am happy for you. Pray for us! Praying for you, too. :thumbsup:

God bless you for answering the call!

I think I get more excited for a woman answer a religious vocation than I do a seminarian. Women seem to be the key to this vocation thing. I believe that if more women answer their call to religious life, more men would begin to see the dignity in women and themselves, thus inspiration kicks in for them.

I'm excited for you.

I am happy for you too. Remember to pray for us all.:slight_smile:

You gave me a bit of a scare. I thought it was 31 days to live. :o

Many blessings to you during this time of anticipation...:)

God bless your journey in Carmel!

Carmelitegirl! As i pray for you, please pray for me as I journey also towards Carmel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

[quote="carmelitegirl93, post:1, topic:249157"]

[/quote]

Congratulations my dear friend.:D :grouphug: :flowers:

So, you'll enter Carmel of Cristo Rey on August. 20th, right?

If so, it is the Feast Day of the following Saints

August 20

•St. Bernard of Clairvaux
•St. Amadour
•St. Bernard of Valdeiglesias
•St. Edbert
•St. Haduin
•St. Heliodorus
•St. Herbert Hoscam
•St. Leovigild and Christopher
•St. Lucius
•St. Ronald
•Martyrs of Thrace
•St. Maximus
•St. Philibert

And the month of August is dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Please (continue) to Pray for me and please ask your Carmlite Sisters if they may Pray for me too.

God bless you and be with you on your journey,

goforgoal

Congratulations! May God bless you always! :slight_smile:

You’re going in on my birthday!!! Lol congrats!!! I’ll be praying for you!

Congratulations!!

I give you my blessing as a Priest, in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...through the Intercession of Our Lady of Carmel, may Our Lady keep you faithful as you show the world that Jesus is enough and you can never get enough of Him. If you love spiritual childhood as taught to us by St. Teresa of Lisieux, then always remain small, so small as to fit into the deepest, secret wounds of the Sacred Heart, placed delicately like a rose petal by Our Lady's hand. Mary will keep you in Love with Jesus, She will keep you in Her Son, through the Spirit in a surprising way each day.

Fr. Dominic

Not much longer now! 22 more days left! :extrahappy:

Prayers for you!

[quote="DaughterOfMary6, post:17, topic:249157"]
Not much longer now! 22 more days left! :extrahappy:

Prayers for you!

[/quote]

Hey, it's great to see you around! :)

Congratulations, carmelitegirl! I bet you can't contain your excitement as the day of entry draws near, right?

goforgoal-I saw your thumbnail prints in your comment. Where did you find the picture of St. Teresa of the Andes as a novice? I clicked on it out of curiosity just to see who it was. I've never seen a photo of her in her novice's veil! She was in Carmel not very long, as you must know. Did a Carmelite community have this and send it to you?

Congratulations! :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.