I plead for prayers

The manager of the store where I work was just married last November, and she had gotten pregnant a few months ago. She was quite excited at the prospect of being a mother, and she told everyone at work, even posted it on Facebook. However, before I left at the end of my shift tonight, I was asked by one of my supervisors if I had heard about the manager; I thought the question pertained to the fact that she would be leaving soon on assignment to work as a managerial staff trainer for other stores. I was then told that the manager found out she had lost her baby after only four-and-a-half months into the pregnancy. I was shocked and immediately felt sad that the excitement and happiness my manager had previously shared with all of us had now come to a devastating end.

I am begging for prayers for her. She is Christian (not Catholic, but Presbyterian), though she is not particularly religious. I am pleading for God to hear my prayer that she will come to fully rely on Him instead of her own strength, which she does not have right now due to her emotional state after the news of the miscarriage. I pray that my manager will be healed emotionally and spiritually, and that she will be given true peace to cope with her situation. I thank all of you who will pray for her, through the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.

Heavenly Father please give comfort to this mother who has lost her child.
Please console her in her deep sadness Give her faith and strength to turn to You and to grow in You as she recovers from her initial grief in this lifelong loss.
If she has a condition that impedes her bearing a child, please let it be revealed and if possible, corrected, so that in time she can be granted another baby, to carry healithin to full-term.
Thank You, Father, in Your Son’s name.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, we beseech for thy intercession and to join us in our prayers.

Lord, please give DonaNobis_Pacem’s manager the strength and healing she needs to get over her great loss. May she find her strength in you alone and turn to you in prayer every for healing and comfort in her grief. May this whole experience bring her grow closer to you and deepen her prayer and spiritual life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

For mother and baby
Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer the mother and father of this lost child and ask for your mercy, strength, and the presence of your consoling Holy Spirit to be with them now. Lord, it is a great suffering in the lives of your people when the anticipation of the miracle of a child is replaced with the cold reality that the child is lost and we, in our human nature, find this one of the most challenging circumstances to deal with and accept. Please grant the family courage, strong faith, and hope in your divine providence. Please do not let this event challenge the family unit, but rather bless the family and bring them closer together as a result of this trial. May all who provide support and share the grief with the family be compassionate and caring, and may the love of the caring people provide some help for the family members who have lost this child. Lord, we also pray that you will bring this dear child to the special place in your house that is prepared for him/her and may the family come to understand that one of their members is waiting patiently for their arrival with You.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who loves all the children of the world, and who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Saint Philomena, Our Lady that to you nothing is refused, please help this woman in this duffult time. Thank you always!

Praying my heart out for her.

Dear Lord Jesus, please heal this woman and welcome her baby into heaven. Please help her carry her next child. Help her to survive this grief. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for her comfort as she experiences the loss of her baby …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer the mother and father of this lost child and ask for your mercy, strength, and the presence of your consoling Holy Spirit to be with them now. Lord, it is a great suffering in the lives of your people when the anticipation of the miracle of a child is replaced with the cold reality that the child is lost and we, in our human nature, find this one of the most challenging circumstances to deal with and accept. Please grant the family courage, strong faith, and hope in your divine providence. Please do not let this event challenge the family unit, but rather bless the family and bring them closer together as a result of this trial. May all who provide support and share the grief with the family be compassionate and caring, and may the love of the caring people provide some help for the family members who have lost this child. Lord, we also pray that you will bring this dear child to the special place in your house that is prepared for him/her and may the family come to understand that one of their members is waiting patiently for their arrival with You.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who loves all the children of the world, and who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Father God, through the death and resurrection of Your Son, Jesus, You opened Heaven to all who die in Your friendship. Please receive the soul of the unborn baby into the place in Your house which You prepared for him or her. Send Your Holy Spirit to console the parents who were full of hope for this great miracle of life, yet were not able to have their child carried to full term. May my manager and her husband be filled with the serenity to accept that they cannot change their current situation and come to rely on You to carry them in their grief, instead of falling into despair.

Mother Mary, please gently cradle this unborn child’s soul in your tender, maternal embrace. May his or her parents come to realize that they now have a tiny saint in Heaven praying for them ceaselessly, in the hope of bringing them to conversion and life in You, Lord. All these things I pray in the Name and Blood of Jesus, our Savior. Amen. :gopray:

For the parents and the child they lost.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard for her. God bless you and your manager.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.