I pray for a minimum of an hour each day, but still need help!

It may seem trivial to some, but I’m really hurting. I am asking for prayer for the restoration of a relationship. The dynamics of the relationship might change, but I feel it is important the relationship continue. I pray each day the Chaplet to St Michael; Novena to the Divine Mercy, Novena to St Jude, and special prayers to my guardian angle.

In no way could we consider your pain or your loss of your relationship as trivial, Dundae!Aware of how radically such a situation can affect your happiness and life, it is difficult to be able to say much to help you,
but I will pray for you and for this person.

God bless you, Trishie

Along with prayer comes patience. Patience is one of the most amazing gifts from God, it really is. Patience brings humility, and moreover, peace within oneself.
Be patient on your situation, wait on God. He will come, and at the perfect time.

God Bless You!

You pray minimum 1 hour pray, but you are not pray with the deepest of your heart.
God listen only those people who pray without thinking of how much they are devoting time for them. Next time pray and don’t think the time, just concentrate on God and don’t think of anyone.

earn money from home
pasadena hotels
buy dianabol

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dundae, always remember God doesn’t always give us what we want, but always what we need…if for some reason the relationship you speak of doesn’t get restored how you would like it, God is still there for you, and there is always a reason that sometimes we don’t know right away, as to why our ‘wants’ aren’t working out. I pray that your will and God’s will be one…and that you will have peace about things, however they turn out for you. God bless!:gopray:

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Let us bless our Redeemer, who in his goodness has given us this time of salvation. Let us turn to him in prayer:
– Lord, create a new spirit in us.

Christ our life, in baptism you have mystically united us to your death but also to your resurrection:
give us the gift of living our new life today.

Lord, you did good for everyone:
make us also care for the common good of all.

Grant that we may work in harmony to build the earthly city
while always seeking the heavenly one.

Healer of body and soul, heal the wounds of our hearts:
may your holiness still support us.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

O God, you are the source of all goodness and all compassion:
you have shown us a remedy for sin in fasting, prayer and acts of charity.
Accept our humble confession.
We are bent over under the load of our conscience:
by your mercy make us upright again.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Great advice above… keep praying and listening and seeing how God guilds you…Will pray for you…

I just said a prayerf or you. God bless you.

There is nothing trivial about love and losing love, etc. Trust me. I feel things much more deeply than others, and relationships are one of those things that apparently I cannot have. So I feel for you.

I would pray to God those prayers, but also pray to Mary, and tell her how much you hurt. If you love this person pray that you this person be happy and remembers you, and that you may be a part of his/her happiness.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.