I pray for you all

There are so many wonderful heartfelt intentions, some good, some joyous, some bad, some very bad, and some devastating.

Please know that I pray for you all and even though I’m not posting as regularly here as I used to, my intentions are good and you are all on my heart during my prayers.

I also ask you all to please pray for me.

Thank you and God’s blessings on you all

Praying for your intentions as well.

**Mary, I love you.
Mary, make me live in God,
with God,
and for God.
Draw me after you, holy mother.
O Mary, may your children persevere in loving you.
Mary, Mother of God and mother of mercy,
pray for me and for the departed.
Mary, holy Mother of God,
be our helper.
In every difficulty and distress,
come to our aid, O Mary.
O Queen of Heaven,
lead us to eternal life with God.
Mother of God,
remember me,
and help me always to remember you.
O Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to you.
Pray for us,
O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray to Jesus for me.
Amen.

:highprayer:**

That’s just really lovely :thumbsup:

I pray for you and everyone else, and all of us

God, please save us all from ourselves, from each other, and for you. Please guide us to true happiness through you. And thank you for inspirations such as those demonstated by twk001 to spread your love.

:signofcross:

Thank you for praying for me :). I’m praying for you too; may God continue to guide you.

Praying with all, for all…

My Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer
Ame

Praying for you!

PRAYER OF ST. BONAVENTURE

Pierce, O most sweet Lord Jesus, my inmost soul with the most joyous and healthful wound of Thy love, and with true, calm and most holy apostolic charity, that my soul may ever languish and melt with entire love and longing for Thee, may yearn for Thee and for thy courts, may long to be dissolved and to be with Thee.
Grant that my soul may hunger after Thee, the Bread of Angels, the refreshment of holy souls, our daily and super substantial bread, having all sweetness and savor and every delightful taste.
May my heart ever hunger after and feed upon Thee, Whom the angels desire to look upon, and may my inmost soul be filled with the sweetness of Thy savor; may it ever thirst for Thee, the fountain of life, the fountain of wisdom and knowledge, the fountain of eternal light, the torrent of pleasure, the fullness of the house of God;
may it ever compass Thee, seek Thee, find Thee, run to Thee, come up to Thee, meditate on Thee, speak of Thee, and do all for the praise and glory of Thy name, with humility and discretion, with love and delight, with ease and affection, with perseverance to the end; and be Thou alone ever my hope, my entire confidence, my riches, my delight, my pleasure, my joy, my rest and tranquility, my peace, my sweetness, my food, my refreshment, my refuge, my help, my wisdom, my portion, my possession, my treasure; in Whom may my mind and my heart be ever fixed and firm and rooted immovably. Amen.

My Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer
Amen!

:signofcross:Gracious and merciful God, please come to their assistance. In Jesus name, amen.:signofcross:

Praying…

Thank you.

Thank you. In Jesus’ Name I pray for the intentions and well being of you too, and everybody else posting in this thread. Amen.

Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in you, please have mercy on everyone here.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, please pray for everyone here.
St. Joseph, please pray for everyone here.

Tagging this intention to add to my rosary intentions later.

Thank you for praying for me. :blessyou:

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer
Amen!

Thank you.

And for you…
My Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven,
especially those most in need of thy mercy.
Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

Thank you.

My Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven,
especially those most in need of thy mercy.
Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

Praying for your special intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.