I really need your prayers.

I’m so guilty of sins related with lust, because of this, i’m not able to be a good Catholic. I try to be a good catholic, but somehow, i’m still guilty of these horrible sins. Please, please, pray for me so that i can defeat these sins. I really need you to pray for me , not just one time, but many times. My real name is Lester.
thank you for your time.
God be with you

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength & fortitude to overcome your temptations.

Lester,

My prayers are with you. Always remember that Jeus died for YOU and you are God’s beloved.

I know what you’re going through and my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Through the prayers of St. Mary of Egypt and our Holy Mother the Queen of Heaven I pray that God grants you release from the bondage of lust. Amen

Lester,
Welcome to the club of sinners. As the bible states we have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. If we had to be perfect no one would be a good Catholic.

I will pray for you that God may take away your desire to engage in sins of lust and that you may overcome these sins.

God Bless,
Mary.

You will be included in my daily rosaries, Lester. God bless you.

Praying that the Lord may grant you perseverance and strength for your trials. Also praying that He may enable you to break free of these sins.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.