I really would appreciate your prayers

I was called yesterday by the agency that provides me nurses aides daily. They told me I am no longer receiving Medicaid and star plus which pays for most everything I need. Such as medicines,nurses,doctors ambulance rides and on and on.I called Medicaid and gave them my medicaid number and I do not exist in the computers.
I am bedbound and need people to daily clean me and apt.,and shop.Everything one needs to do to exist.
I was on the phone for hours,everyone would end up telling me another phone number to call. I went in circles.
I do not have money for my 17+ medicines and I can not get food and I am sure you can imagine what it is like for me.

I called SSI and the lady told me that here in TX once you get ssi checks you automatically get medicaid…and star plus.
So far no one know how to fix this problem and it is scary.

I am suppose to go see a surgeon,which medicaid pays for transportation and part of doctor visit. I have 2 huge growths in my tummy. One 15"x3+" and the other 20". I have a dieing tooth and need to go to dentist. I also have Limpodema(sp?) and need a doctor for this, and I have COPD and Sleep apnea and need this to and I have Congestive heart failure and need the doctor for that and the list goes on and on plus I need medication for this too.

I am so exhausted from all my illnesses and lack of sleep(insomnia) and anemic.And my whole body get bad inflamation when worn out.Every since being in hospital & nursing home I have been lossing my hair too.
I have slipped discs and pinch nerves in back,hips,legs,neck and more and I am in excruciating pain without the medicine for that and twice in the past few years I went without the pain meds for a few days and had heart failure and it was a domino’s effect with all my other illnesses too. My neurologial desease causes around 50 symptoms and medicine helps me not experience all that.

Oh Dear Mother Mary and Jesus, have mercy on me a poor sinner.

So I hope my little explainations,on only some of my illnesses, give you some idea on how desperate I am that someone can figure out what is going on and more importantly what can be done immediately to put things back to ‘normal’ so I can get the medical attention I very much need.

God Bless you and thank you for taking time to hear my situation.
I will gladly pray for those who pray for me.

Spiritualunity

And, P.S. God protect me from my enemies. Seen and unseen.May your Holy will be done.

:ouch::gopray::gopray::blessyou:: blessyou:

"The Lord Is My Refuge"

El Shaddai Almighty, God Who Is Our Righteousness, Abba, Son & Holy Spirit, Triune Creator, shelter us, we cry unto Thee; and let us witness Thy providence always and everywhere with praise and thanks, honor and glory unto Thee, with hearts that sing, “The Lord is my refuge”: **

**Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror that comes at night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

All thanks and praise and honor and glory be to Thee, El Shaddai, Almighty, in Whom we shelter: grant us eternal refuge in Thee, Beloved. AMEN

+*Hi Spiritualunity . . . we are always here to pray for you dear heart . . . may **God’s **sweetest blessings be with you this day and may our . . . **Wonderful Lord ** . . . swiftly send you aid and help . . . and may the . . . **Holy Arch:angel1:angel Michael **. . . **Prince of the Heavenly Hosts **. . . fly to your aid and protection and clear the way to resolution of this serious difficulty you have encountered . . . as God’s beloved redeemed children of Grace . . . we boldly lay claim to this blessing of help for you before the very throne of our . . . gracious, great and powerful . . . **Loving Heavenly Father **. . . in . . . ***Jesus Dear and Precious Holy Name ***. . . we pray . . . *

:gopray2:
PRAYER
TO
ST. TERESA OF LISIEUX

O glorious Saint Therese,
whom Almighty God has raised up
to aid and counsel mankind,
I implore your Miraculous Intercession.
So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul
our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a
"Prodigy of Miracles …the Greatest Saint of Modern Times."
Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition

• ** holy help at each point of her needs,
    and strength and comfort for
    our sister in Christ Spiritualunity **+

and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good on earth …
of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses.
Henceforth, dear Little Flower,
I will fulfill your plea “to be made known everywhere” and
I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you.
Amen.

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord our Saviour and our God+
. . . Blessed Holy Virgin Mary, Queen of the Angels+
. . . please pray for this dear soul to our Wonderful Lord+
. . . and send all the Holy :angel1: Angels needed to help her+
. . . thank you dear Holy Mother of God+
. . . Blessed St. Joseph, Holy Protector of God’s Church+
. . . please pray for and aid this dear soul with thy miraculous help+
. . . thank you dear Holy St. Joseph+
. . . foster father of our Blessed Lord Jesus+
. . . thank you dear Blessed St. Therese of Lisieux+

. . . Precious Blood of Jesus Prevail!+[/RIGHT]

God our Loving Father, here the intentions we offer you for our friend Spiritualunity. Help this person overcome the difficulties he/she is experiencing and grant that it may be unto her/his salvation. When we run out of ideas, when doors are closed and there is no hope, we place ourselves under your loving protection as you taught us through your Son. Be then O good Lord, a friend, Father and provider for this person. Heal her/him from all health problems and grant assistance so that he/she may live a normal and pleasing life to you. Amen.

Praying very hard for you.

Praying hard for you.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Praying to St. Jude for you

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us,
I trust in you!
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us,
I trust in you!
I trust in you!

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbTEWSrRTkUM1fNNhRH6bM7K246HoAbwwIil85so5q4cGkRnFBPg

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

My Dear Friends in Christ Jesus,

I am very touched to see you here and praying for me.
I know that God does not allow us more then we can handle. Yet,with that said,
Jesus stresses we pray for one another.

I am still making phone calls. And I hope It will be very soon when I get reinstated and all the
daily help I need.

I was told from Medicaid that they just got a whole new computer system and this person
thinks that it is what is causing me problems. Whatever the problem, it needs to get fixed.

Yesterday my cathedar came out.What an ordial!!! I lay here wanting breakfast and water.
And to be washed up and fresh change of clothes. I bring up a few of my daily needs because maybe some of you don’t realize the extent a physically dependant a disabled and ill person can be.

Not only are all your prayers so important and give me hope, but,also, your words of encouragement feel like a spiritual hug.
Thank you everyone for your prayers,time,kindness.
Your friend,
Spiritualunity

:blessyou:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

praying for you…praying that whatever messed up your records is fixed and fast…praying that you don’t sick from the lack of care. It is hopeful to hear that they think it is the new system so at least they kind of know where to start and all is not lost. (hug)

the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen.

the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.