I Sent My Mother By Ambulance Early This Morning "Please Pray"

Humbly asking for your kind prayers for my 74 year old beloved mother "Susan"

**This is the second time in almost five weeks that I had to call 911 for an Ambulance for my mother since late November. My mother suffers with Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure and Bladder Cancer. She spent two weeks during Advent in hospital mostly due to her congestive heart failure causing her to be very short of breath just walking from her bedroom to the bathroom. The strain on her heart has been getting worse over the Christmas Season and the last few days since New Years. I know that she has been trying to stay strong for the family over the Christmas Season. Most nights I myself cannot sleep because I'm worrying about her because she can't even sleep in her own bed due to labored breathing even though she is on O2 sitting in a Lazy Boy chair.

At least now she safe under the care of doctors and nurses.**
My sister and I have contemplated if it would be best in her remaining health situation to ask her if she wants to go to a nursing home or hire a nurse to come into her home.
Nursing homes are hard to find, expensive, and require a long waiting period.

My apologies for this long writ. Just feeling emotionally tired and worried.
Please pray for my mother. Thank You.

Fraternally In the Love of Christ Jesus
Chris.

For you, your family and your mother… please take care and I will offer my mass for you today.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for your mom and you.

She will be at the top of my rosary prayers tonight.

Praying for her immediate relief …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Jesus You provided for Your Mother from the cross as You were concerned for her future welfare and care. Chris is concerned for his mother for immediate solutions for her welfare and care. Please assist as for Your own Mother, dear Jesus.
Thank You

I hope you sleep better tonight, Chris

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Prayers promised

Just an Update from yesterday morning about my mother suffering with congestive heart failure. I would first of all like to say a heart-felt thank you to all who said prayers on my mothers behalf and myself. My mother has since been admitted to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, and for the moment she is in stable condition sitting in a chair, but is unable to sleep lying down in incumbent position because it plays havoc on her heart rate giving her breathing difficulty. Other than that she is resting fairly comfortable on oxygen awaiting to see a cardiologist.

Again; I want to reiterate my sincere appreciation for your kind prayers. It means much more than you realize. Thank You

Sincerely;
Chris

Praying very hard for Susan.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your Mother and for your family.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer dear Susan and ask for your mercy, blessings, and the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. She is suffering and needs your special blessings at this time, dear Lord. Please send compassionate and competent medical personnel to minister to her during this period of uncertainty. Please also help Chris and the family to make the best choices for her future care and well being.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Susan,

Lifting you, your mother and family in prayer.

Peace,
Kathleen

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer dear Susan and ask for your mercy, blessings, and the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. She is suffering and needs your special blessings at this time, dear Lord. Please send compassionate and competent medical personnel to minister to her during this period of uncertainty. Please also help Chris and the family to make the best choices for her future care and well being.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

[quote="jhash1, post:16, topic:181791"]
Loving God,

Amen.

[/quote]

AMEN!!
A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.
Chris I am so sorry to hear about your dear mother.You are in my prayers.God bless

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying for your mother and you to have more strength and for more blessings from Jesus, to help your mother from what she has now…

John…

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.