I share with you all a prayer for your enemys

Eternal Father, hear my prayer. I pray to you with the intention that you take care of all my enemys. Please, Father, take care of them and I place them in your hands. May the love of Jesus Christ grow in their hearts and may they adore your Son. Make them love and respect me and please free me from them. Examine, see and watch what they are doing so that they cannot harm me. May your will be cast upon them. I ask you this in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Jesus said to pray for you enemys and continue loving them. Do so and Jesus will love you too and be proud of you!:):thumbsup::cool:

[quote="WarriorofJesus, post:1, topic:181715"]
Eternal Father, hear my prayer. I pray to you with the intention that you take care of all my enemys. Please, Father, take care of them and I place them in your hands. May the love of Jesus Christ grow in their hearts and may they adore your Son. Make them love and respect me and please free me from them. Examine, see and watch what they are doing so that they cannot harm me. May your will be cast upon them. I ask you this in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Jesus said to pray for you enemys and continue loving them. Do so and Jesus will love you too and be proud of you!:):thumbsup::cool:

[/quote]

Thank you

God Bless

-Jeanne

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.