I Survived--and Forgave--My Mother's Abortion (a woman's own account)

This is at www.ncregister.com/daily-news/i-survived-and-forgave-my-mothers-abortion

Wow.

:signofcross:

What an amazing testimony.
For all those working in the pro life movement we pray to the Lord.
Lord hear our prayer.

:gopray2:This is a good story. Many people don’t understand what an abortion is really about. Melissa Ohden is putting both a face and her words to help people to understand what it is and that’s good! I understand her message very well because when my mother was pregnant with me, she refused to abort me. She was told that we both could die when she was going to give birth to me. Still she refused and I, of course, am happy for that. We both survived!

Sometimes when we are gathered together for dinner, we look at my mother, me and those in a right line from me and my spouse. When we try to imagine the chairs we are sitting upon as empty, then it is very clear what an abortion is. It is killing and blocking further life. While saying that, I don’t mean to say that I don’t have compassion for those who took the difficult choice and aborted their children. I think that many of them didn’t know what they were doing. When they understand and feel sorry for it, they need to be met with compassion.

When God is put out of society, then it happens that what is evil is called good and many buy that concept.

I hope Melissa Ohden will get her message out to the ordinary people, so that a couples that are going to be a mother and a father will think twice and that some of them will chose the right thing: To have their baby. :gopray2:

:)Wow!

A remarkable story. I noticed the article was datelined from Kansas City Mo. It would be a good story for the Kansas City Star to pick up, but I doubt that will happen. It’s not the sort of story they are inclined to run.

I can’t stop crying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.