I think Darrell is mad at me for calling too much today - Pray that we don't get in an argument

Hi everyone. I think Darrell, my best friend, is mad at me for calling him on his cell phone too much today. I am afraid him and I will get in an argument when he gets here in about 20 minutes. Please pray that we don’t get in an argument that if we do, it is just a mild argument.

God grant you peace, Holly. Maybe you could send your angel ahead to him, like Pope John Paul used to do when he was facing a possibly difficult situation…but it’s also a reminder that when people are at work we should let them get on with it…I guess you weren’t feeling peaceful so you called him too often…so I ask God to give you peace in yourself, and for Darrell to be understanding. A hug, Trishie :slight_smile:

O God of peace, who hast taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and confidence shall be our strength: By the might of thy Spirit lift us, we pray thee, to thy presence, where we may be still and know that thou art God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for you and Darrell.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, I pray that things will be well between Holly and Darrell this day. May their friendship be strong and healthy and holy. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.