I think I have just been blessed by St. Therese

I was reading the thread about the Rosary smelling like flowers the other day and I thought about St. Therese and how it would be nice to learn more about her (since she’s one of three doctors of the church that are women). I have been reading up on the saints and she was going to be one of my next ones to study.

Today, a Jewish friend of mine at work had a Rosary in a package from the Monestary of Mount Carmel Society of the Little Flower (on her desk). I was intrigued, so I picked it up and I wanted to keep it. I asked my friend if I could keep it and she said that I could have it. I asked her why it was mailed to her and she said she didn’t have a clue since she’s Jewish. She was going to send it back to them.

To make a long story short, I have the Rosary now in a little red case that says, “St Therese Pray for Us”.

Wanna hear the best part?..I was on The Monastery of Mount Carmel Society of the Little Flower website yesterday and was planning on going back to it to read about St. Therese!!!

Now that’s beautiful!

The Holy Spirit is evidently at work! :slight_smile:

It definitely seems that you’re to learn something from St. Therese. I hope you discover what it is. :thumbsup:

:eek: Wow! That’s wonderful, Seraph!

I recently received a St. Therese rosary and case set, too. It was just a few days after I had prayed a Novena to St. Therese… and completely unexpected.

Isn’t she a wonderful saint! So many little “proofs” of her friendship and guidance are given! I’m so happy that she reached out to you!

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.