I think I sprained my ankle

I fell today coming down my parents’ front steps. My right ankle twisted inward, and I went down to the ground. I heard a pop before I went down. :frowning:

Would you please pray that I can take it easy until I get to the doctor and also that this injury does not interfere with school this semester? I’m enrolled in a clinical study where I’ll be working in a physician’s office each Friday eight hours filing, which might mean being on my feet a lot. :frowning: I was really looking forward to the experience. I’m very worried at this point, I really don’t want to drop because I can’t take any classes next semester when the new baby arrives. My professor was already going to get special consideration at the practicum site for me regarding physical exertion since I’m pregnant.

Please pray my toddler takes it easy on me as well.

If all else fails, pray God grants me a sense of humor about it all. :o

Praying for you!

Kathy

May God grant your sense of humour to continue alive and well regardless!
I do sympathise, the pain must be intense. I don’t like the sound of the ‘pop’. I hope your appointment will be soon, and that you’re able to do what’s best to keep your ankle safe and your pain under control in the meantime. Poor darling!

Jesus please give healing to this injury so that it doesn’t impact on the clinical study in the physician’s office this semester. Jesus particularly be mindful of BeeSweet’s needs regarding her pregnancy and care of her toddler.

God bless you,

Trishie.

Ouch. Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[size=4]Praying for your intentions. :gopray2: [/size]

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing.***
May God’s perfect will be done.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.