I think I'm catching a bad sinus infection

Hi everyone. I am about to catch one of my bad sinus infections for this time of year. I’ll almost inevitably have to go to the doctor. Please pray for me that my sinus infection would not be too severe and that it would not get in to my chest like it usually does. I am already aching all over. This started at around 6:00 to 6:30 PM Eastern time. Please pray for me!

I will pray for you. I get these all the time also. One thing my Dr told me was not to use a heating pad or hot pad over the sinus. Breathing through a warm wet wash cloth help the most. Get better soon.

Oh ok. Thanks for the prayers and the advice KathleenElsie. I really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Divine Physician, healer of all and restorer of health, we humbly ask that you hold Holly in your hands. If she has a sinus infection, may it not get worse. Relieve her pain, and give her the grace to cope as she is healing. We ask you to send Your healing Holy Spirit on her, through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Holly3278- Praying for you and Jason. I also have sinus problems–along with allergies and asthma. Go to a pharmacy and pick up some NeilMed Sinus Rinse

cgi.ebay.com/NeilMed-SINUS-RINSE-with-50-Premixed-Packets_W0QQitemZ230324561259QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090209?IMSfp=TL090209212008r13285

You don’t have to get NeilMed Sinus Rinse there are different types just ask your doctor or the pharmacist

pharmacy-solutions.com/botprint.htm

Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.

Amen.

I am praying for you as well and I have one of them sinus rinse kits that goforgoal has mentioned and it has helped me alot. Wal Mart has them for around 10 dollars but it is well worth it when you feel how much better your sinuses are. Mine get so bad that my teeth and ears hurt and this stuff works wonders.

Our Father, Hail Mary, August Queen…

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile: I am feeling much better now. :thumbsup:

Praying for continued easing of your suffering…Amen

Thank you HHMom. :slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Thank you Jesu1983.

Anyway, I don’t think I am catching a sinus infection anymore. I think I’m just having a little bit of a sinus headache from time to time. Thankfully, I have sinus pills to take care of that.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Camillus, pray for us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.