I think I'm catching a cold or already have one

Hi everyone. I think I'm catching a cold or already have one. My eyes hurt and my eyelids were swollen when I woke up and my left ear hurts. That and I feel slightly weak. Please pray for me.

Hope you feel better soon. Stinks to be sick. :signofcross:

Yes it does. Thankfully, I took a long nap and now I feel much better. I still don’t feel great though. My left ear is still bothering me but only a tiny bit. Thanks for your prayers!

Precious Heavenly Father,

I lift up Holly in prayer. She is not feeling well. Please heal her ear and help her to get time to rest and eat good healthy meals. I pray that our Holly is also doing better in her spiritual struggles. Thank you Lord for Holly. Bless her with good health. In His Precious Holy Name, the Name of Jesus. Amen

Our Precious Mother, Holy Mary please be with our Holly, as she fights this cold. Please help her to be comfortable. Please pray for her. In the power of Your Precious Son, Jesus.

Lord, please heal Holly and help her to offer up her pain and suffering for some good intention, like the conversion of a friend. That way her suffering will be meritorious for her and she’ll be helping another soul be saved. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.