I think I'm getting sick

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? I think I’m getting sick with a possible sinus infection? I have a really bad sinus headache right now. Please pray for me.

Praying for you
I have quite a bit of sinus problems. Do you have allergies? Pollen is Terrible right now. Did you know you can develop allergies as an adult (mine started as a teenager).
Also, I really recommend Pseudo-ephedrine (sudafed). You have to go to a pharmacy to get it, but you don’t need a prescription, you just have to show them your ID. I have tried the other decongestants but they didn’t do anything at all!
Hope you feel better!

Take Care my friend, saying a quick prayer for you…

Yes, I believe I do have allergies. And that just makes this worse.

Thanks Simon X.

Anyway, I am feeling even worse now. My throat is incredibly sore when I swallow and my ears and nose are like on fire. Please pray for me. I am likely going to have to go to the doctor.

Hi everyone. This is just an update. I am feeling a bit worse this morning. Please pray for me. I’ll be calling my doctor this morning for an appointment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

***Uggggghhhh…I hate sinus infections…I am so sorry, Holly…praying for you to heal quickly!!! (drink green tea and take lots of vitamin c) :o

((((hugs)))) ***

Thanks everyone for the prayers and advice. I took some tylenol earlier and now I feel a bit better. At least it isn’t quite as painful. The pressure is still there though.

Well everyone, I went to the doctor earlier and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. I’m now on an antibiotic and an antihistamine. Please continue to pray for me.

Oh honey, those are no fun. Praying for your speedy recovery…

Sinus infections are horrible. :frowning: Praying you’ll get better soon.

Well everyone, the medicine must be working because I feel quite a bit better than I felt earlier. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for me cause I’m not completely over it yet.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.