I Want to be a Religious Priest

Hello everyone. My name is Bryce and I am a new poster here. Lately, ever since the recent conclave I have felt the grace of God. I suddenly am captivated my God and the Eucharist. I want to become a Religious Priest. I need someone to help me. What would be a good religious order to enter and can I enter it right after high school? Some things about me: I value education, peace, family, and I have a desire to preach to people that have lost hope. Someone who I admire, Mother Teresa, has somewhat made me want to go to a run down place and help people. Serve them and preach to them the gospel message…All answers and advice are greatly appreciated. God bless you all!

Welcome Bryce. I thank God for the graces given to you.

As a first step, have you considered making an appointment with your priest for advice?

Link to a directory for Religious Orders.

religiousministries.com/

Frequently the Religious Orders have web sites with contact links.
If you contact them you may be able to enlist their vocations directors in finding more about their Order, and in discerning your vocation.

May God bless you,
Trish

[quote="brycehecht, post:1, topic:323002"]
Hello everyone. My name is Bryce and I am a new poster here. Lately, ever since the recent conclave I have felt the grace of God. I suddenly am captivated my God and the Eucharist. I want to become a Religious Priest. I need someone to help me. What would be a good religious order to enter and can I enter it right after high school? Some things about me: I value education, peace, family, and I have a desire to preach to people that have lost hope. Someone who I admire, Mother Teresa, has somewhat made me want to go to a run down place and help people. Serve them and preach to them the gospel message....All answers and advice are greatly appreciated. God bless you all!

[/quote]

**May the SACRED HEART BLESS YOU for this Holy Desire!!

May Our LORD make you a Priest and Saint for our Church!!

I will pray for you My Brother!!**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.