I want to go to a theological college

Hey guys,

For the past couple of years, I’ve been studying at the University of Auckland, doing Film, Television and Media Studies, as well as Sociology. Recently, I’ve had the greatest urge in praying more devoutly, and living more devoutly. Because of this, my desire to preach the faith is at an all time high, and I doubt this desire is going to ever wither away. I really think I’ve found the love of the Lord.

Thus, I want to go to Good Shepherd Theological College here in Auckland, New Zealand, instead of finishing my degree at the University of Auckland. The problem is, the government has put a cap on student numbers, and thus I am put on the waiting list, with no definitive answer on whether they can bring me in for application and enrollment.

While I respect the government’s decision if only for administration purposes, and I respect the students enrolled at the college, I really do want to study at this GSC because studying under the Catholic tradition, under the Catholic tradition, seems to be more important than anything else I’m currently doing.

If you could pray that God favours me studying about his Church, his Son, and himself so I can help make this world better, I would really appreciate it!

Cheers guys!

Aaron.

Praying that you get into the Good Shepherd college …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that Aaron can get into Good Shepherd Theological College soon so he can glorify your name even more and convert souls and win them over to the Kingdom for you. Maybe he could even serve you as a priest, Lord, if that is your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace.
THe Lord is with you. Blessed are thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace.
THe Lord is with you. Blessed are thou among women,
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.