I want to go to Mass but

I really want to go to Mass today!!!!!! But this storm is keeping us in so far. It's blowing just enough that it doesn't seem safe, but I was hoping if it cleared up enough, maybe we could still make it to 10am Mass. Please pray we can, but more importantly that God's Will is done, and pray also that more and more people will understand His Will is best... even when it is hard and you can't understand why.

[quote="Katie_Trina, post:1, topic:180865"]
I really want to go to Mass today!!!!!! But this storm is keeping us in so far. It's blowing just enough that it doesn't seem safe, but I was hoping if it cleared up enough, maybe we could still make it to 10am Mass. Please pray we can, but more importantly that God's Will is done, and pray also that more and more people will understand His Will is best... even when it is hard and you can't understand why.

[/quote]

Praying for you

You might try seeing if your TV has a mass you can watch. ETWN, I believe may have one.

I cannot make it to Mass today either. The snow is to deep and my car is to small to even try. Stay home and pray the rosary. Get our your Bible and read the readings for today:
Isaiah: 52: 7-10
Hebrews 1: 1-6
Gospel: John 1: 1-18 or 1:1-5, 9-14

Discuss the significance of Christmas, the message it brings, how you and yours can live that message in todays world

Sing some Hymns

Make a spiritual communioin.:
O Jesus, I turn toward the holy tabernacle where You live hidden for love of me. I Love You, O my God. I cannot receive You in Holy Communion. Come nevertheless, and visit me with Your grace. Come spiritually into my heart. Purify it. Sanctify it. Render it like unto Your own. Amen

Honor the Sabbath, by making your home a place of worship.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.