I want to pray for my future intentions

i have been dealing with a lot with my education and my family. i just hope and pray
that i have a better life. my family has been going thru a lot of struggles with money.
i know that money doesn't come easy..i just don't feel the kind of love that i used to
feel.. i guess it's typical b/c i am come from an asian family that judges a lot
based upon how successful you become.. anyways, i pray that i do stay motivate
and hopefully it will all come out for the best.. i still feel incomplete with my last
relationship with my ex. i just hope that God sends me a signal about what to
do about that..maybe it has already ended..i just need to stop feeling so anxious
inside

[FONT=Verdana]Following Christ

Heavenly Father, please nurture me as a true disciple of Jesus so that I seek only to serve and to share my life for others, as daily I live my responsibilities and creative inspirations, following Jesus in trust, humility, purity of heart, and freedom of spirit.

Please centre me in Your love so that I desire Your will in everything, thus my thoughts and attitudes, words and acts, transformed by You, shall give You glory, serving charity, justice and peace for those I pray for or encounter.

May Your will be done in in my life.

[/FONT]

thanks for praying for me and i hope everything going well with your life too:)

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying that you let go of your anxieties and give them to Jesus on the cross. May you not fall into judging yourself based on how successful you have become, but see yourself and as a priceless child of God who is worth more than all the gold and jewels in the world. If you don’t feel that much loved by your family pray for them and love them - but know that God loves you so very much and wants you to know that he is madly in love with you and wants you to know and love him in a deep and very meaningful way. Make sure you spend time talking with Jesus and loving him (that’s prayer) and keep hopeful for a better tomorrow. You’ll see, you’ll meet a nice guy or you’ll get back together with your old boyfriend (if he is truly good for you, you could call him). I pray that God will send you help with your education, too. I pray you get a tutor if you need one, and that God will help you through them. Maybe you and your tutor will even fall in love, if he is good and your age and God wills it! Peace and God bless!

thanks ready for the great response. i highly doubt that i will ever get back with my old bf,
but if God wants that to happen. it just may.. but i really don't think so. i am about to meet
another new guy in my life. i am not sure how it's going to go, but i hope that it goes well.
as for my anxiety. i hate dealing with and today was the worst that i felt soo far.
for my education.. i am sure it will go somewhere.. i hope that it will. also, how's everything been going for you lately?

i have another intent to pray about and that i find someone who brings me happiness
and let my hurt go away. it’s been making me very sad lately… i don’t know who to turn
to and where everything has gone too. it’s crazy… i just hope everything else works out
in the long run for me

i would really like to pray for this guy that i want to get to know. he seems like a very great guy. i definitely think that he will bring a lot of joy into my life. please pray that we will
able to join together. i have been missing him a lot lately. thanks

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.