I Want To Save My Marriage

I pray that this helps. Please Pray for my marriage. My Wife left me just before Christmas and now she hasn’t communicated with me. I love and miss her so much. She knows that I don’t believe in divorce. We had extensive talks before we were married. We have been together for almost 9 years married for almost 3. I have never felt this kind of pain before. She told me that she felt like she was missing out. My name is Shea and my wife is Meredith. Thanks for listening and God bless you.

What does she mean by missing out? Is that the only reason you all split up?

Sorry not trying to be nosie just trying to understand. You don’t have to answer that.

May God see you and your wife through your problems.

Merciful Father, help Shea and Meredith reconcile the gift of marriage. What You have joined, no one can separate. Help Shea carry this cross and alleviate the horrible pains in this world. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Amen.

I’m sorry. This is an awful time for you.
I’ll keep you and your wife in my prayers.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying for you two my friend…

Heavenly Father in Jesus name I pray that Shea and Meredith would be reunited in their marriage relationship.

Praying very hard for your reconciliation!

Lord Jesus please heal this maariage and protect it from the world and all worldly things open the heart of Meridith and fill it with the knowledgethat love and comitment arethings to be cherished above the things of theworld let the love of this couple grow with each passing day and provide the knowledge they need to stay together in this time, in your name amen

Amen.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please return Shea’s wife Meredith to him.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for both of you.

I want to thank all of you for praying for us. That alone brings great comfort in tough times. My wife is a great women, she is just a little confused. She had to grow up really fast and I think it has now taken its toll on her. She was a Catholic when we met and as far as I know always was. I am a convert. She was my sponser. When we first married we would read the Bible evernight, in the morning a Devotional book. I hope that she holds on to her faith. It was one of the qualities that made me fall in love with her in the first place.
Thanks to all of you and God bless,
Shea:)

I’ve seen the effects of growing up too fast in my own family. I hope and pray that your wife gets this worked out soon, and that somehow you can both find out how to live together in a way that allows you both happiness. Lord please grant this.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

amen

Father please heal this marriage and help our brother in his suffering and loss. Please help his wife Meredith to reconsider and do her best to honour the marriage while also maturing in a balanced way.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.