I want to stay on earth till the end of times

Hola:
thats right, when i die i dont want to go to stay in heaven, i will ask God to give me a job here on earth and try to save souls till the end times, do you guys think God will grant my wish??

I am alive and strugling to get to heaven but dead i will be far more wise to save souls.

I WANT TO WIN THE HEAVENLY APPRENTICE CONTEST AND MY BOSS WILL BE JESUS. (so please pray for me, while i do the same for you)

I didn’t get this thread, hehe! Sorry to the thread starter–can you elaborate on what you actually want to say?

[quote=miguel delgado]Hola:
thats right, when i die i dont want to go to stay in heaven, i will ask God to give me a job here on earth and try to save souls till the end times, do you guys think God will grant my wish??

I am alive and strugling to get to heaven but dead i will be far more wise to save souls.

I WANT TO WIN THE HEAVENLY APPRENTICE CONTEST AND MY BOSS WILL BE JESUS. (so please pray for me, while i do the same for you)
[/quote]

You can pray for me and my family:) Yes I will pray for you:)

easy, i want to help God save souls here on earth till the last day of the earth

Pray for me brother and I of you!

:gopray2:

Miguel,

It’s my understanding that souls in heaven are actually in a much better position to help those on earth. Why do we pray to the saints? They are closer to the Father than we can possibly get here on earth. No doubt we will all be conformed to the will of God when we reach heaven, because only He has perfect wisdom regarding the best outreach to the souls on earth. But somehow I think when you get there you may change your mind about how you can best help them. :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.