I was Confirmed yesterday! Thank God!

I was confirmed yesterday and am so happy! It has been a long struggle as a Catholic-revert of almost 5 years to get to this glorious point but all well worth it.

I was so nervous yesterday…we had to first genuflect before the Bishop and then walk up a few marble steps to kneel before him. After he Confirmed me when I tried to get up I stumbled and almost ate marble LOL :eek: but I finally did it. Praise God! :extrahappy::harp::heaven:

Congratulations! I was confirmed in December.

:slight_smile:

Thanks!! :smiley: Congratulations to you as well!

God bless

Congratulation! What name did you choose? Michael?

Thanks!! :smiley:

I chose “Teresa” in honor of one of my favorite saints, Saint Teresa of Avila. I love her spunk and style of writing which was very much to the point.

God bless

:blessyou: Praise God and Welcome Home, the best is yet to come !

Thank you and God :blessyou: as well. :smiley:

congrats!
i have yet to be confirmed :frowning:

Thank you! :smiley: It took me almost 5 years to finally get Confirmed but eventually my day finally arrived and soon so will yours.

God bless

I was confirmed this past Tuesday, April 27 at age 47.

Here is a picture of my daughters and I with our new friend, Auxilliary Bishop Luis Zarama of Atlanta. :wink:

Bishop Zarama came over to the adult confirmandis while we were gathering for the procession and he asked me about my saint name. We chatted for about a minute about my Christian journey and the power of the sacraments.

What an awsome evening. Thinking about how Peter and John went to Samaria to confirm the Samaritans in Acts 8:15-19 and how now, twenty centuries later the same thing was happening to me brought tears to my eyes.

Read more… timhollingworth.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-confirmation.html

-Tim-

Congratulations :thumbsup:

So awesome congratulations to all of you.

Congratulations Timothy! Thank you for posting the lovely picture of you with your family and the Auxiliary Bishop. Will read your link now.

God bless

Thanks!! :smiley: God bless

=TempleofTheSoul;6590142]I was confirmed yesterday and am so happy! It has been a long struggle as a Catholic-revert of almost 5 years to get to this glorious point but all well worth it.

I was so nervous yesterday…we had to first genuflect before the Bishop and then walk up a few marble steps to kneel before him. After he Confirmed me when I tried to get up I stumbled and almost ate marble LOL :eek: but I finally did it. Praise God! :extrahappy::harp::heaven:

:smiley: Welcome HOME frind!

Now what’s the next step God wants you to take?

Love and prayers, and CONGRADULATIONS!

Thanks PJM!! :smiley: I guess the next step since Confirmation gives us strength in our faith is to be more bold in my faith and “not be afraid” just as the late Great JPII had proclaimed.

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.