I Was Looking Over Some Old ELCA Sunday Service Booklets

I was looking over some old Sunday Service for ELCA Services of Holy Communion from when I was a Lutheran, and I wanted to shout to Jesus Christ and to Our Lady a "thank you" for the Holy Catholic Church. The ELCA is so liberal, and so devoid of the Sacraments and the Truth. When I was looking over it, I started crying my eyes out, remembering what it felt like when I wasn't under the seamless coat of Christ, which is His Holy Catholic Church. :crying: The Catholic Church is the One, True Church. The Catholic Church is my Mother, and the Ultimate Comforter. Do not ever forget that. Remain true to the Faith, and not to a Protestant denomination that claims to have the Truth. For a moment, I felt like what it was like when I wasn't under the Motherly care of the Catholic Church.

Again, do not ever leave Holy Mother Church.

:thumbsup:

[quote="bben15, post:1, topic:348877"]
I was looking over some old Sunday Service for ELCA Services of Holy Communion from when I was a Lutheran, and I wanted to shout to Jesus Christ and to Our Lady a "thank you" for the Holy Catholic Church. The ELCA is so liberal, and so devoid of the Sacraments and the Truth. When I was looking over it, I started crying my eyes out, remembering what it felt like when I wasn't under the seamless coat of Christ, which is His Holy Catholic Church. :crying: The Catholic Church is the One, True Church. The Catholic Church is my Mother, and the Ultimate Comforter. Do not ever forget that. Remain true to the Faith, and not to a Protestant denomination that claims to have the Truth. For a moment, I felt like what it was like when I wasn't under the Motherly care of the Catholic Church.

Again, do not ever leave Holy Mother Church.

[/quote]

Same situation as you. Thanks be to God.

Beautiful. This helps me appreciate my faith, the one I was born with. Thank you very much for sharing. May God bless you always.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.