I will be a scheduled adorer at the local perpetual Eucharistic adoration chapel soon

Hi everyone! I will soon be signing up to be a scheduled adorer at our local perpetual Eucharistic adoration chapel. :extrahappy: I have already left a message on the machine for the adoration chapel and should be hearing back from somebody before too long. :D Pray for me that I would be a holy adorer of the most holy Eucharist! :thumbsup:

lucky!

-Jeanne

I will start adoring the Eucharist next Thursday at 3 AM EST. :extrahappy:

I did this last lent at my church at 1 AM once a week. It was a great experience and my first at an adoration chapel. I was a regular for awhile too after lent. Since I’ve done this I now go on my own at least once a week and hate missing it. We are so lucky to have this in our beautiful church.

[quote="Holly3278, post:1, topic:177650"]
Hi everyone! I will soon be signing up to be a scheduled adorer at our local perpetual Eucharistic adoration chapel. :extrahappy: I have already left a message on the machine for the adoration chapel and should be hearing back from somebody before too long. :D Pray for me that I would be a holy adorer of the most holy Eucharist! :thumbsup:

[/quote]

There is nothing more rewarding spiritually than this practice. :D :thumbsup:

I also just recently committed to an hour at my church's chapel. I love it so much, I'm considering taking on an additional hour.

[quote="frenchbeatle, post:6, topic:177650"]
I also just recently committed to an hour at my church's chapel. I love it so much, I'm considering taking on an additional hour.

[/quote]

Awesome FrenchBeatle! :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.