I will read Healing prayers in Holy Bible, Will you add more, from Love!

“So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
-Mark 11:24

“Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.”
-Matthew 21:22

“Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every sickness.”

-Matthew 9:35

"For I will restore health to you,
and your wounds I will heal,
says the LORD,
because they have called you
an outcast;
‘It is Zion; no one cares for her!’ "

Jeremiah 30:17

“Then Jesus called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.”

Luke 9:1-2

“Because you have made the LORD
your refuge,
the Most High your dwelling
place,
no evil shall befall you,
no scourge come near your tent.”

Psalm 91:9-10

A cheerful heart is a good medicine,

-Proverbs 17:22

“My child, eat honey, for it is
good,
and the drippings of the
honeycomb are sweet to
your taste.”

-Proverbs 24:13

“Then they cried to the LORD in
their trouble,
and he saved them from their
distress;
he sent out his word and healed
them,
and delivered them from
destruction.”

-Psalm 107: 19-20

"A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance,

-Proverbs 15:13

“When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion,
we were like those who dream.
Then our mouth was filled with laughter,
and our tongue with shouts of joy;
then it was said among the nations,
'The LORD has done great things for them.'
The LORD has done great things for us,
and we rejoiced.”

• Psalm 126

“No longer drink only water, but take a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent ailments.”

-1Timothy 5:23

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)

“It so happened that the father of Publius lay sick in bed with fever and dysentery. Paul visited him and cured him by praying and putting his hands on him. After this happened, the rest of the people on the island who had diseases also came and were cured.”
-Acts 28:8-9

“Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable body must put on imperishability, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When this perishable body puts on imperishability, and this mortal body puts on immortality, then the saying that is written will be fulfilled:”
-1 Corinthians 15:51-54

A man crippled from birth was carried and placed at the gate of the temple called “the Beautiful Gate” every day to beg for alms from the people who entered the temple. When he saw Peter and John about to go into the temple, he asked for alms. But Peter looked intently at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.” He paid attention to them, expecting to receive something from them. Peter said, “I have neither silver nor gold, but what I do have I give you: in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazorean, walk.” Then Peter took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles grew strong. He leaped up, stood, and walked around, and went into the temple with them, walking and jumping and praising God.
Acts 3:2-8

A woman suffering hemorrhages for twelve years came up behind him and touched the tassel on his cloak. She said to herself, "If only I can touch his cloak, I shall be cured."
Jesus turned around and saw her, and said, “Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you.” And from that hour the woman was cured.

Matthew 9:20-22

An official came forward, knelt down before him, and said, “My daughter has just died. But come, lay your hand on her, and she will live.” Jesus rose and followed him, and so did his disciples.

When Jesus arrived at the official’s house and saw the flute players and the crowd who were making a commotion, he said, “Go away! The girl is not dead but sleeping.” And they ridiculed him. When the crowd was put out, he came and took her by the hand, and the little girl arose.

Matthew 9:18-19,23-25

“He will revive us after two days; on the third day he will raise us up, to live in his presence.” (Hosea 6:2)

“But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years” (2 Peter 3:8)

:wink:

“Are any among you sick? They should call for the elders of the church and have them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise them up; and anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven.
Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.