I will undergo surgery on Wednesday December 10

Please pray for me.:signofcross:
I will be on surgery this Wednesday. :stretcher:

The doctor, an oncologist, will remove my uterus and right ovary and have it tested during operation. If there is cancer they will remove my left ovary and the pelvic ganglion as well. :wave:

I am at peace. :gopray:

I know our Loving Father allows everything for our good, and according to His Everlasting Mercy. :heart:

Please pray that I remain at peace, patient, loving, praying for others. :gopray2:
And also pray for my mother, who is 90 years old.
She is now in at the seaside with my sister and I have not told her anything because she can not come back in time for the operation and I do not want to upset her and ruin a wonderful vacation they planned months ago. :tanning:

Please pray that her health will not be affected by this.

I thank you all,

:blessyou:

Alma

Alma you are so kind regarding your family, but I do hope you have loving support?
You sound so brave even though you face such major surgery. My love and prayer, Trishie

Prayers for you and your family.May the peace of God that passes all understanding,encompass you.:signofcross:

Jesus christ through the intersecioin of the holy spirit I pray for your child who is to undergo surgery tommorow, I pray that they have the courage to take on whatever lies infront of them, I pray most especially for the hand of the surgeon that they have the greatest care for this paitient.

All this prayed through thy sacred heart

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspass agianst us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Praying for your intentions…

I am praying for you Alma.

Alma, May our loving Lord grant you peace throughout this time. May He grant you healing from your illness. May He keep you in His care as He guides the medical staff to take the best care of you. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Dios te salve, MarĂ­a, llena eres de gracia,
el Señor es contigo.
Bendita tĂş eres entre todas las mujeres,
y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, JesĂşs.
Santa MarĂ­a, Madre de Dios,
ruega por nosotros, pecadores,
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
Amen

praying for you.

God Bless,

Hilary

Alma,
I am praying with you and say Amen to your prayer…I might add that the Lord places some graceful loving angels by your side as well for comfort…In Jesus name may Alma come through her surgery healthier then before…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

praying…

:gopray:

"Please pray that I remain at peace, patient, loving, praying for others.
And also pray for my mother, who is 90 years old.
She is now in at the seaside with my sister and I have not told her anything because she can not come back in time for the operation and I do not want to upset her and ruin a wonderful vacation they planned months ago.

Please pray that her health will not be affected by this."

praying. Amen
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be
:highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer:

Praying very hard for the success of your operation!

Thank you very much for your prayers!!:bowdown2:

The surgery went very well, there was no cancer so the doctor only had to remove the uterus.
After the operation I was in excruciating pain:bigyikes: from 6pm to 6am and I offered it up and prayed for many, including you guys! :gopray2:

The next morning the pain disappeared and I have not needed an analgesic ever since.:aok: Thank God!

Trishie: Thanks for asking: My older sister stayed with me and looked after me with motherly love.:hug1:

I left the hospital on the day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, which I consider a special favor of our dear Loving Mother.:flowers:

And I am now recovering at home.:sleep:

Thank you again!!!

:blessyou:

Alma

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.