I witnessed another Eucharistic Miracle

Hey everyone. I was in the hospital recently and my pastor, Fr. Dave, brought me Holy Communion. Well, while Fr. Dave was holding up the Eucharist, I saw in the Sacred Host, veins, flesh, skin, and even blood which was flowing! It was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed. I told him about it and he said, with a smile, you may very well have witnessed a Eucharistic Miracle. :slight_smile:

May God Bless You Holly Now and Forvever,

It  is wonderful to hear  Good News..  

BP

Yes, it is. And Amen to your blessing. May God also bless you now and forever. :slight_smile:

Awesome! I just got shivers.

Hehehehe. That is cool. :slight_smile: Maybe it was the Holy Spirit. :wink:

Awesome!

Praised be God! God Bless you Holly!

God loves you VERY MUCH! :slight_smile:

WOW.

Thank you everyone. I know that God loves me very much but I also know that I am just a sinner like anyone else but Mary and Jesus. I have sinned in this life just like everyone else. But yes, it was amazing, and yes, God loves everyone. :slight_smile:

That is so cool! I am very happy for you :thumbsup:

One of the first times that I ever went to adoration (this was several years ago) I saw the host in the monstrance changing colors frequently, from red to blue to yellow, etc., like some kind of strobe light. It reminded me of the Miracle of the Sun from Fatima, Portugal. I wonder if I was just hallucinating or if it is a phenomenon that others have experienced…

that is really cool :slight_smile:

Are we allowed to express doubt or skepticism in this forum, or is that against the rules?

If you want to express your doubt or skepticism, go ahead. :slight_smile: However, I would rather that this thread not turn into a debate thread. ;):slight_smile:

Hi Holly. Listen, I’m not saying you did not witness what you say you did from but in many threads you have told us you suffer from hallucinations when you don’t regularly take your medication for your illness.

I do take my medicine regularly though. And besides, most of the hallucinations I have had haven’t been anything all that bad. Most of them were simply from being very tired. I wasn’t all that tired when at the hospital and while I admit that I may not have seen something that was real, my Pastor, Fr. Fleck, thinks that I may have actually witnessed a miracle of the Eucharist as well. :slight_smile:

But anyway, I can understand why you might be skeptical. I choose to believe though. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.