I work for Catholic Television

Hello Dear Loved Ones,

I would like to do my best for God, my country, the whole world and everyone in it,
although I live with difficulties at the same time.

Please Pray for me to learn how to be the man that God has made me to be.

Ps.If you have any advice on how to be good at what is required for my success then that would also be very much appreciated.

(would you also pray for my co-workers)

May God always be with you.

Love 

Edmund O....                                    

JMJ

Praying for you…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

I really like that picture of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Thankyou

Praying for you! :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix

Praying for you.

:crossrc:

Prayers for you. :gopray:

Prayers for you :crossrc: we all struggle at times.

I will pray for your intentions.

I believe that everything that happens is part of God’s plan however at work right now I am having a difficult time communicating with others and it just does’t make sense to me so I am not sure what to do.

Maybe I need to just hang in there.

Today we had a mass that had an excellent choir from Cambridge, England…they were like Harmonic Angels.

Thanks for the prayers I’m sure they have done some good.

Love Edmund O…

JMJ

What a beautiful post, AnotherSonofGod…my advice would be never cease to pray daily. Cultivate a devotion to The Holy Spirit with trust and confidence. Have you read Practise of The Presence of God by Brother Lawrence?:
ccel.org/ccel/lawrence/practice.titlepage.html

It is not a very long work and is easy to understand.

Blessings and may The Lord keep you close always. Keeping you in prayer…Barb

That looks like a very good book.

Thankyou very much

Edmund O.

JMJ

I will say a prayer for you :slight_smile:

You have my prayers

Blessings of confidence to you brother, Holy Spirit will be your guide.

I will ask that the Holy Spirit guide you.

Holy Spirit Novena
Dearest Holy Spirit, confiding in Your deep, personal love for me, I am making this novena for the following request, if it be Your Holy Will to grant it:
(mention your request).
Teach me, Divine Spirit, to know and seek my last end; grant me the holy fear of God; grant me true contrition and patience.
Do not let me fall into sin. Give me an increase of faith, hope and charity, and bring forth in my soul all the virtues proper to my state in life.
Make me a faithful disciple of Jesus and an obedient child of the Church. Give me efficacious grace sufficient to keep the Commandments and to receive the Sacraments worthily.
Give me the four Cardinal Virtues, Your Seven Gifts, Your Twelve Fruits.
Raise me to perfection in the state of life to which You have called me and lead me through a happy death to everlasting life.
I ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

I’m praying for you now. May God guide you in all that you do!!

Dear son of God, may God guide you in all that you do and in all your relationships at work and at home, and may God’s Holy Spirit flood you with all His gifts…

Jesus make me who I am
Dear Jesus, God dreamed and loved me into existence. Please be merciful to my Creator by ensuring that I fully live God’s dream of me. Occasionally, in others’ eyes, I glimpse a loving, delightful person whom God created out of love. Please help me to become truly that person, so that others can experience Your love, goodness, and beauty in me, and can receive the blessings You intend for them through me.

Let me delight You, by being an open doorway into You for others. Let me be a living tabernacle of Your love, an overflowing crystal chalice of Your love, a powerhouse of prayer and an instrument of Your love and healing to others. Please Jesus, make me who I am in the dream God always had of me. Trishie2003

Dear Holy Spirit, please hear the prayers of this young woman whom I know to be an amazing and beautiful Christian despite prolonged suffering.

Thank you for the novena and all the prayers

May God Bless all of you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.