I would love to find a book or article about

Hello:

I am a part-time writer/editor with more than 20 years experience. I would love to concentrate my efforts on Catholic subjects, but seem to be stuck for ideas. A lot of ideas I come up with are more than ably handled by others.

So, if you wouldn’t mind taking a moment to fill n the blanks below, I’d appreciate it. Can’t promise I’d be able to do it, but perhaps another Catholic writer here will.

Thanks and may God bless you all.

I would to find a book or article about _______________.

It don’t understand the Catholic teaching about ______________.

I’d like to learn more about this part of Catholic history (or this Catholic saint) _________________________.

I would like to find a “GOOD” book or article about music and the Catholic Church. So many “opinions” on this online board, but no one really has the authority here to say, “This is the way it is.”

It’s such a controversial issue.

I’ve asked if the Catholic Family Conferences could present talks about music, but so far, they haven’t done so. I think they’re chicken, myself! I don’t blame them.

1. the diverse divine liturgies of the Catholic church, compared and constrasted, with historical notes.

2 & 3) no answer…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.